NC NTERS CHECK IN

Yea I got two pair of the cool greys just to sell very easy release but all are for me luckily.... bout to head to the sneaker show at state now

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

not feelin the custom 90's. nice L&D tee though lol

nice dunks kt
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Footaction came through for me, waited like twenty minutes for the rep to finally get on the phone, placed my order for two 13's, I'm good till the fire red's. On the fence with the flips.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

ey darius,
scratch what i said earlier

Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

YO! KT, those dunks are pretty nice. Yo, dizz how much you kick out for the Unions if you don't mind me asking? DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

I traded a Pair of DS OG Jordan White/Red XIII's that I won off ebay for 192$, thought that was a good deal so I found someone willing to trade their Unions for my J13's, all he wanted was for me to cover the shipping both ways so I paid about 230$ for the Unions. Took a Month for the deal to complete because shipping to and from Canada is so slow..lol
Aim - jdizzieprt4

YO! Well, I would've done it because I don't even like the wht/red XIII's. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

Yea thats what I was thinkin too, I did not really want the wht/red XIII's and you cant find DS Unions for less than 350$ UnDS no less than 250$.
Aim - jdizzieprt4

Anyone gonna be in Charlotte for the CIAA tournament this weekend? I'm thinking about going cause I heard it's quaked out up there during this time of year!

What's usually poppin?
When u was in a class trying to pick a career, I was selling grass, counting cash, drinking a beer...

Here is what I keep with me at school. I keep all my Jordans and Lebrons and some air maxes like the tier 0 and tiffanys at home in Durham. Only thing DS are the Dino Jrs

29panps.jpg

440f15d.jpg

2hz24bn.jpg

3zc0imu.jpg

49br621.jpg

2wok5rt.jpg

2u6peyp.jpg

2mn16rb.jpg

43ncl7q.jpg

29p935e.jpg

446qo8z.jpg

2nqd6cl.jpg

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

Charlotte will be crazy this whole weekend. Might head to the games today, I don't know yet, this girl was giving away tickets at my job yesterday.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

Back
Top Bottom