(NBC SNF) Indianapolis Colts vs Baltimore Ravens - Vol. The Ravens are angry individuals.

I wanna see them hit 60+pts
roll.gif

Oh and...........Colts>Pats
pimp.gif

running up the score......lol.....i hate the ravens......they talk alot and suck

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seats looking empty. Pack it in boys, call it a night, and let's beat the traffic.

Manning just having his way: 13/17, 249, for 4 TD's. Dude looks way too comfortable in the pocket.

I just hope the Dolphins don't do the same to them next week. Ah, what a night.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

^they suck.. yet they took your team to the wire
they suck cuz they can only get motivated for one game in the season when there are 16+playoffs.... if i were a fan, i would boycott this sad excusefor a team. how can they just lie down and let the colts walk into their stadium and embarass them like this..... imagine if you paid $200 to attend and it wasgame over after 7 minutes....

i bet it still in their heads the MNF game....they probably still angry over the calls and not concentrating for this game.....

if i were a fan, i would boycott this sad excuse for a team.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... "sad excuse for a team" aren't the words I would use to describe them. They are still a good team, just the offense isn'tproducing which in turn alters the momentum of the game and puts a lot of pressure on their defense to perform. Also, the close game with the Pats was indeeddraining both physically and mentally, but I understand they are in the NFL and are professionals. But to dismiss them as a horrible team is foul.

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

if i were a fan, i would boycott this sad excuse for a team.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... "sad excuse for a team" aren't the words I would use to describe them. They are still a good team, just the offense isn't producing which in turn alters the momentum of the game and puts a lot of pressure on their defense to perform. Also, the close game with the Pats was indeed draining both physically and mentally, but I understand they are in the NFL and are professionals. But to dismiss them as a horrible team is foul.

let's just say they are underachievers.... MNF showed you what they are capable of, but that's gotta be there every week.

I figured the Colts would take the Ravens out of the game early, but I didn't think it would have been THIS early.
laugh.gif

Good old fashion!@*$ whoopin'.

Back
Top Bottom