(NBC SNF) Indianapolis Colts vs Baltimore Ravens - Vol. The Ravens are angry individuals.

That anger worries me. They're probably still heated about last week against the Patriots. I would be too. Expect for them to play with a lot of intensity.
ohwell.gif

Should be a good game...

My God this NBC pregame show is probably the worst thing I have ever seen. SMH

The Ravens are probably still angry, but I doubt they can maintain the same level of intensity as they did last week. If the Colts take them out of the gameearly, the Ravens are done IMO.

I hate both of these teams with a deep passion, I wish there was a way they could both lose this game
laugh.gif

about the pregame show, i was about to post on the same topic... collinsworth, bettis and barber are probably the worst nfl talk guys ever... come to think ofit, there's not really any nfl guys I really enjoy listening to anymore, the marino sharpe group is terrible, mnf announcers aren't any good, maddenpeaked in the 90's with summeral

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

The Ravens are probably still angry, but I doubt they can maintain the same level of intensity as they did last week. If the Colts take them out of the game early, the Ravens are done IMO.

Agreed. The problem with that is the Colts have taken longer than usual for their offense to warm up...especially with the injuries to Harrison and otherkey components to their offense.

The Colts are my 2nd favorite team in the NFL.
Can't wait till they stomp on the Pats in the Playoffs.

Sidenote- The hell is wrong with Harrison. Are they just saving him for the playoffs, or is it really serious.

These priceless Prep talks with Peyton Manning are hilarious

Peyton-"yeah, you know what I'm talkin bout, you feel me"
laugh.gif

People in the Sacramento area..

Is your NBC slipping into HD when you don't have HD? It's doing it here and it's weirding me out.

last time the colts played primetime was when they were in SD and they bombed that one badly.. deja vu?

Colts should take care of business....ravens don;t know how to close out games once they start getting questionable calls.....undisciplined.....

Rhys Lloyd needs to hit the treadmill ASAP. Can't be looking like that my dude!

Great start. Did you guys know that Wayne is 3rd in the league for reception yards behind TO and Chad Johnson?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom