[| -- NBA TV Crew: Ahmad, Gary Payton & Chris Webber Appreciation (Vol. 10 so far) -- |]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
%*! is C-Webb wearing tonight.

laugh.gif
Calling D-12 the "Green Giant" with the anthem.

laugh.gif
I came here to make this post. NBAtv tuesday nights are comedy. Theycalled Nate Robinson Bam Bam
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
At C. Webb's forces on camera.

RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

roll.gif

I love Tuesdays on NBATV. C-Webb and GP are too funny. They had me rollin' yesterday with RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I really like that they just go overthe highlights but they have a lot of fun doing it. Thats why I also like Inside the NBA. Did anyone else catch C-Webb's Ben Wallace Afro?

Please tell me someone else saw them clown Derrick Rose for crying...that !++! was hilarious

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Please tell me someone else saw them clown Derrick Rose for crying...that !++! was hilarious
i saw this. i caught it late so i didn't see the play but i did see webber go in on rose

I try to tune in every night they're on and they never let me down.

You got GP and CWEBB who both know the game and speak on it like they do. With crazy humor to boot!

Then you got Ahmad, the OG.. everyones main man.

Great show !!!

pimp.gif

anyone see when GP and Webber are talking about how Yi's name isn't Leon...then GP just out of nowhere goes..."his name LEROY"

At first I wasn't a fan of Payton because he seemed OD hood for TV...but GP officially won me over when he said that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom