NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

It's not looking like I'm going to be able to setup a new account before this drop. I'll be more prepared for the next one I suppose. This looks cool.

Premium Pack Drop got delayed. Hopefully that gives more people time to sign up if interested.

The sign in issues continue to be a problem, so I can't imagine they'll continue letting folks make new accounts without really addressing it. It's wild because I feel for folks still trying to sign up, but others making multiple accounts to increase their chances messing that up...

The sign in issues continue to be a problem, so I can't imagine they'll continue letting folks make new accounts without really addressing it. It's wild because I feel for folks still trying to sign up, but others making multiple accounts to increase their chances messing that up...

Exactly whats happening, on top of the bots.

Saw way to many mentions of TopShot in discord and cook groups. Only was a matter of time before they went at it.

Props to Dapper for pulling the release, but this is why they need to get accounts verified quicker.

Bots in. This is cooked. Going to drive the prices wayyyy down. I think if you got some moments that are worth a dam. Sell em. Just my opinion. Once the Bots start cooking its over hahaha.

I mean when you can take a $9 pack and turn it into $2000?? Y'all thought these flip hungry monsters were going to let that slide? They botted Griffeys for Christ Sake....GRIFFEYS.

Sidenote, Yall would be surprised at how much the sports card community hates sneakers. You'd think there would be an intersection between both due to sports but nope lmao.

Bots in. This is cooked. Going to drive the prices wayyyy down. I think if you got some moments that are worth a dam. Sell em. Just my opinion. Once the Bots start cooking its over hahaha.
market has dipped the last week

might be only the rare moments are worth some money now

my opinion

I mean when you can take a $9 pack and turn it into $2000?? Y'all thought these flip hungry monsters were going to let that slide? They botted Griffeys for Christ Sake....GRIFFEYS.

Sidenote, Yall would be surprised at how much the sports card community hates sneakers. You'd think there would be an intersection between both due to sports but nope lmao.
Jesus Christ Griffey’s were hard to get this time around?

:rofl: Those were sitting in foot locker for a good month or two last time they retroed

Back
Top Bottom