NBA to hold first Slam Dunk-In during All-Star Weekend (DeRozan vs. Eric Gordon)

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

so is shannon in?... BTW letshannondunk.com ...support peoples

na im cool. The *$@$ would i or any non laker fans want to see shannon brown in a dunk contest?

seriously, laker fans, S-T-F-U with these gimmicks. Please and thank you.

Wait, you don't want to see a good dunker in the contest just because he is a Laker? Do you want only Knicks to be in the contest?

Derozan/Shannon/Iguodala/whoever else....

thats who i think should be in it.

Iguodala was robbed a few years back, so iono if hed want to be in it again..but dude could jump

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

so is shannon in?... BTW letshannondunk.com ...support peoples

na im cool. The *$@$ would i or any non laker fans want to see shannon brown in a dunk contest?

seriously, laker fans, S-T-F-U with these gimmicks. Please and thank you.
Because he's a good dunker?
laugh.gif

It's a gimmick because he's a Laker right?

Rudy Gay said awhile back he wouldn't mind taking part in this. He was supposed to be a participant last year but had a hip injury at the last minute.

Crazy thought, might be stupid, but why not take the player with the best dunk IN GAME dunk during rookie/soph? I'd tune in... Probably be better than thedunk contest itself
laugh.gif

derozan is gonna win this hands down...theres no sense in arguing whos in it its a matter of whos gonna come in 2nd cuz hes taking first place

Originally Posted by Fire419

Crazy thought, might be stupid, but why not take the player with the best dunk IN GAME dunk during rookie/soph? I'd tune in... Probably be better than the dunk contest itself
laugh.gif

This Is A Great Idea
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

derozan is gonna win this hands down...theres no sense in arguing whos in it its a matter of whos gonna come in 2nd cuz hes taking first place
i gotta agree with ya....

Shannon Brown is probbaly the only other name that comes up..He has more ups then Derozan but i think DD got more creativity

Not a lakers fan at all but I wouldn't mind seeing Shannon in it.

Also I read somewhere what Josh Smith was supposed to be in it again.

Back
Top Bottom