NBA Rookie Watch

Rookie class has been really good..I thought maybe Eric Gordon would be a little better but since B-Deezy is back we probably won't see him progress asmuch. Rose is good, but the Bulls aren't. OJ IS beasting and shutting people up and yes..he's been getting a lot of dudes on his piece lately. Beasely is doing it down south too.

We're gonna see "The Future Happens Here" ads soon...haha

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I'm not saying that he's totally limiting the other players, but all I am saying is that I don't like to see a pg being the team leader in points and fg attempts.

Most of the problems on offense (including Deng's) has to do with adjusting to a new pg, I'll agree with that.
It really is a two way street, they have to learn how to play with him and he needs to do the same...he has to learn where to put the ball in places where players will be successful.

I don't know if it's a jealousy thing or what, but there just seems to be waaaaay too much one on one going on, wouldn't you agree?
If Rose is really going to be the leader then I think he is the one who is going to have to sacrifice some of his game to figure out how to get those other guys rolling, even if they seem to be struggling right now.

I do agree that there is absolutely too much 1 on 1 going on, our ball movement is severely limited it seems. But I will also say this, its almost like Poohscores out of neccessity, because a play gets stagnant and we have 7 secs or less on the clock or because a player is sagging off so he shoots the 15 to keepthem honest. Thats one of the things I like about him, like Chris he doesn't force a lot and would be perfectly fine racking up assist instead of points. We just happen to have an offense that freezes up and tends to go on scoreless binges at critical moments in the game.

As far as the leading the team in fg attempts, I was actually surprised when I read he's taken 10 more shots than anybody on the team, watching a game itdefinitely doesn't seem like he puts up volume shots. Besides the Orlando and the 2nd Cleveland game he's been around 16 attempts per game which Idon't think is excessive in any form. We just need to knock down open shots and he creates a lot of them for a lot of players, there has been atleast 4games where he should've easily had 13-15 assist had boys knocked down WIDE OPEN LOOKS.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I read the other day the new Bulls' offense is designed to exploit Rose's strengths, but they also are a disadvantage to a couple other players (mainly Deng and Thomas).

And what exactly are their games?

Luol slashes and shoots the mid range game, meanwhile Tyrus runs the floor, slashes and is semi active around the glass (I've yet to see him do anythingelse)

this offense spreads the floor to keep the lane open which allows for players to slash and with Pooh's quickness and defense's having to help he'screating open shots so I just don't see that. I've been rocking with him since he was at Duke, but refuse to make any excuses for Luol and Tyrushasn't shown the improvement we have been waiting on.

But then again... Maybe Its Just Me.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I read the other day the new Bulls' offense is designed to exploit Rose's strengths, but they also are a disadvantage to a couple other players (mainly Deng and Thomas).

And what exactly are their games?

Luol slashes and shoots the mid range game, meanwhile Tyrus runs the floor, slashes and is semi active around the glass (I've yet to see him do anything else)

this offense spreads the floor to keep the lane open which allows for players to slash and with Pooh's quickness and defense's having to help he's creating open shots so I just don't see that. I've been rocking with him since he was at Duke, but refuse to make any excuses for Luol and Tyrus hasn't shown the improvement we have been waiting on.

But then again... Maybe Its Just Me.
ohwell.gif
I haven't watched the Bulls enough to comment on this issue.

I was hoping to get some clarification from you fellow Bulls fans myself when I posted that
ohwell.gif

How exactly is Rose doing a great job of being a "leader"?

Because he's shouldering the entire load at PG for the Bulls and doing a very consistent job of it.
Rose is with out a doubt, the best player on the Bulls

and aren't the best players on a team usually their leaders??? I don't see anyone looking Luke Walton on the Lakers or Daniel Gibson on the Cavs forleadership

I think he's a great talent right now, but he isn't making anyone better

Thats because they're not playing to Derrick's strengths ie his speed

I wanna piggyback off of what Cake said here
But I will also say this, its almost like Pooh scores out of neccessity, because a play gets stagnant and we have 7 secs or less on the clock or because a player is sagging off so he shoots the 15 to keep them honest.
Exactly.

He doesn't have a West, Boozer, Amare type player around him like other pg like Steve, Deron or Chris do.

there has been atleast 4 games where he should've easily had 13-15 assist had boys knocked down WIDE OPEN LOOKS.

Thats another good point.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Because he's shouldering the entire load at PG for the Bulls and doing a very consistent job of it.
Didn't Kirk just get injured? Cause the few games I saw there were plenty of minutes where he was running the point giving Rose a breather orjust running the offense allowing Rose to play off the ball and be a scorer.
and aren't the best players on a team usually their leaders??? I don't see anyone looking Luke Walton on the Lakers or Daniel Gibson on the Cavs for leadership
Okay you almost made a valid point...yes USUALLY the best players are the team leaders, but then you went and ruined it using Luke and Boobie asexamples.
laugh.gif

Let's define LEADER...not just the best player but the person that other players follow, the one who inspires teammates and brings out there best.
I don't think that the Bulls have a leader, I'm not even sure that certain players even enjoy playing with Derrick right now. If I'm Luol Deng andhave been treated as Mr. Untouchable franchise guy since my arrival and now this new rookie has come in and taken my shine I don't think that I'd belooking to him as being my "leader".

Personnel is something that Rose has no control over.
If he is going to be a leader then he will learn how to use what he has until management is able to build around his talent...
In the mean time I still see that Del Negro has the similar one on one offensive approach that Rose had in Memphis, so he should feel very comfortable rightnow. My thing is, outside of Rose who else do the Bulls have on their roster that is going to excel in that type of offense?

Sure he could have more assists if guys knock down wide open looks, but the same thing could be said about any player. I don't know, sometimes it's arhythm thing where you just need to get the ball to a player at the right time and location, I'll look out for that the next time I watch them play but offthe top of my head I don't remember much about that situation.

So anyhow, even if they are getting wide open looks, how many players on the Bulls are decent shooters anyway?
I can't really name anyone with a consistent outside shoot besides maybe Gordon, Noc, and maybe Deng...the rest of those guys I would be able to live withthem taking jump shots all day long.

smj im really ready to give up on Ty son was beasting this preseason i was thinking this was the year he breaks out ................but right on time as soonas the season start son goes righht back to last year foam.

and as for rose not helping others it would be clear for me to see yall dont watch bulls games, rose fits the bulls players FINE they just need to hit theshots son can avg 10 dimes a game easy. he is doing the right thing dive if he dont get dub he go for the layup or shotif they dub he kicks yall have to remember that the bulls are full of mid range shooters

Rose should never be looked at as a Chris Paul facilitator...he won't be.

He is a 6'3 LeBron. I can't find a better comparison.

He can physically dominate, and the shooting percentages, and even the assists may never be Nash or Paul like..

but he'll have his teams competitive just by his presence on the court.

He controls the game, we saw it last year.

Like many of the other Bulls fans have said, our offense just doesn't have any rhythm to it and always looks out of sync. I think Rose is going to be agreat player, but right now he's asked to do so much for this team that you would think we don't have any veterans. These last couple of games he hasstarted out fast with the assists, i think last game he had 3 or 4 in the first. As the game goes on we start to go on droughts and teams start to pull awayfrom us, so you can't blame him for shooting then because hes trying to keep us in the game. Like other Bulls fans have said we miss a lot of shots that weshould make, Thabo can't hit a three to save his life.

The problems lie more with our defense and not having a low post threat as to why Rose doesn't have more assists. We give up so many open threes itsridiculous

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Didn't Kirk just get injured? Cause the few games I saw there were plenty of minutes where he was running the point giving Rose a breather or just running the offense allowing Rose to play off the ball and be a scorer.
and aren't the best players on a team usually their leaders??? I don't see anyone looking Luke Walton on the Lakers or Daniel Gibson on the Cavs for leadership
Okay you almost made a valid point...yes USUALLY the best players are the team leaders, but then you went and ruined it using Luke and Boobie as examples.
laugh.gif

Let's define LEADER...not just the best player but the person that other players follow, the one who inspires teammates and brings out there best.
I don't think that the Bulls have a leader, I'm not even sure that certain players even enjoy playing with Derrick right now. If I'm Luol Deng and have been treated as Mr. Untouchable franchise guy since my arrival and now this new rookie has come in and taken my shine I don't think that I'd be looking to him as being my "leader".

Personnel is something that Rose has no control over.
If he is going to be a leader then he will learn how to use what he has until management is able to build around his talent...
In the mean time I still see that Del Negro has the similar one on one offensive approach that Rose had in Memphis, so he should feel very comfortable right now. My thing is, outside of Rose who else do the Bulls have on their roster that is going to excel in that type of offense?

Sure he could have more assists if guys knock down wide open looks, but the same thing could be said about any player. I don't know, sometimes it's a rhythm thing where you just need to get the ball to a player at the right time and location, I'll look out for that the next time I watch them play but off the top of my head I don't remember much about that situation.

So anyhow, even if they are getting wide open looks, how many players on the Bulls are decent shooters anyway?
I can't really name anyone with a consistent outside shoot besides maybe Gordon, Noc, and maybe Deng...the rest of those guys I would be able to live with them taking jump shots all day long.

Do you even know what you're trying prove?

maybe you just like to ramble on and on while other Bulls fans not just myself tell you its one way but you want it to be another way because of this verysmall sample of Bulls games you've seen.

because for a guy that has only seen 3 game you have a FAR better understanding about this team's dynamic or maybe you're just being very generous withyour assumptions because you got every emotional and inner working of Loul Deng pegged

Overall Rankings - Week 2

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]1. O.J. Mayo, G, Memphis[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
oj_mayo.jpg
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]G[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3P%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]2.4[/td] [td]1.4[/td] [td]0.1[/td] [td].454[/td] [td].439[/td] [td].880[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Week: 6 | Drafted: 3
Welcome to No. 1, Ovinton J'Anthony. I'm already on record picking Mayo to win the Rookie of the Year, but even I didn't think he would become this good this fast. Wednesday against New York he has a chance to become the first rookie to score 30-plus points in three straight games since Allen Iverson did it in six straight back in April of 1997.[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]2. Derrick Rose, G, Chicago[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
derrick_rose.jpg
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]G[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3P%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]37.9[/td] [td]18.8[/td] [td]4.6[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td].468[/td] [td].250[/td] [td].842[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Week: 1 | Drafted: 1
I was in the Houston locker room on Friday after they beat the Clippers, waiting to ask Ron Artest a question when No. 96 in Rockets red caught a glimpse of No. 1 in Chicago crimson playing on the television screen behind me. The highlights showed Rose in the midst of a coast-to-coast break finished with a powerful dunk over Leandro Barbosa, causing Artest to stand up from his chair and say something to the effect of, "Wow, that boy is good!" Now, I don't know Artest well enough to say that if one of those Sonic drive-thru advertisements playing on the TV wouldn't have caused him to get up and proclaim, "Wow, that commercial is good!" but still, it impressed me that Rose impressed him. In a brutal week, the Bulls were able to beat the Suns but lost two games to the Cavs, dropped a game to Hawks and lost Kirk Hinrich for a couple of months with a thumb injury. Rose responded after Hinrich's departure with 26 points and 10 assists against Atlanta. He'll have to have more nights like that if Chicago wants to keep itself in the playoff hunt.[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]3. Michael Beasley, F, Miami[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
michael_beasley.jpg
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]G[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3P%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]34.6[/td] [td]16.7[/td] [td]6.3[/td] [td]1.6[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [td]0.9[/td] [td].437[/td] [td].250[/td] [td].862[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Week: 3 | Drafted: 2
Everybody wants to talk about Beasley's offensive repertoire - from the range on his lefty jumper to his quick hops around the hoop to his silky free throw stroke for a big man - but the forward out of Kansas State wants to switch the focus to defense for a change. ''The better defense I play, the longer I stay on the floor,'' Beasley told the Miami Herald."I'll be completely honest: I've never got down and completely grinded it out on defense like I do here. Now is a good time to start. It's a defensive organization, so I don't have any choice but to improve.''[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]4. Rudy Fernandez, G-F, Portland[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
rudy_fernandez.jpg
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]G[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3P%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]28.4[/td] [td]14.0[/td] [td]2.9[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]1.1[/td] [td]0.1[/td] [td].455[/td] [td].462[/td] [td].909[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Week: 5 | Drafted: 24 by Phoenix in 2007
Glancing at Fernandez's 18 made threes in just seven games and stellar .462 shooting percentage from deep might lead you to believe that he's a clone of his Spanish National Team buddy Juan Carlos Navarro, who tore it up from downtown as a rookie with the Grizzlies last season. The fact is, he's so much more than that, but it so happens that he's getting a lot of great looks from outside with the way Portland spreads its offense out. I watched Rudy shoot around for a solid 20 minutes before a recent game in L.A. and studied his form. He's not what you call a "pure shooter." There's a bit of a hitch in his shot. It's not pronounced, it's not like he's Desmond Mason at the free throw line, but he's certainly not Ray Allen either.[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]5. Marc Gasol, C, Memphis[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
marc_gasol.jpg
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]G[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3P%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]29.4[/td] [td]10.8[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0.9[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td].542[/td] [td].000[/td] [td].733[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Week: 2 | Drafted: 48 by L.A. Lakers in 2007
Gasol came back down to earth after that 27-point, 16-rebound gem he had last week. Foul trouble and turnovers have plagued him, but he's still shooting it at a high percentage and has yet to grab less than five rebounds in a game even when his minutes are limited. It's rare when a guy gets recognized for doing the things that don't show up in the box score, but Gasol's teammate Mayo made sure to praise the big man for being the team's "best screener" and allowing him to score off of high pick-and-roll situations by really getting a piece of his man.[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]6. Jason Thompson, F, Sacramento[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
jason_thompson.jpg
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]G[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3P%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]24.0[/td] [td]11.5[/td] [td]6.5[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]0.4[/td] [td]0.4[/td] [td]
[/td] [td].000[/td] [td].588[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Week: 4 | Drafted: 12
Reggie Theus has only played Thompson for 30 minutes or more two times this season and both times the rook got an extended run he filled it up. The power forward put in 17 points, six rebounds and five assists in 30 minutes against Philadelphia and 15 points on 7-for-10 shooting and nine rebounds in 41 minutes against Detroit. It's only a matter of time before Brad Miller and Mikki Moore's minutes start to drop to make room for Thompson on the court.[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]7. Mario Chalmers, G, Miami[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
mario_chalmers.jpg
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]G[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3P%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]33.7[/td] [td]6.4[/td] [td]3.6[/td] [td]5.1[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0.1[/td] [td].400[/td] [td].261[/td] [td].375[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Week: 8 | Drafted: 34
Chalmers swiped a whopping nine steals in a win against the Sixers last week, the most thefts by any rookie since Brevin Knight had eight steals for Cleveland back in 1997-98. You know how when you play a game of pick-up ball a lot of guys will yell, "Cookies!" as they get a steal? I hope against hope that Chalmers' calling card after a swipe is, "It's-a me, Mario!"[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]8. Russell Westbrook, G, Oklahoma City[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
russell_westbrook.jpg
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]G[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3P%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]21.9[/td] [td]10.4[/td] [td]2.3[/td] [td]2.4[/td] [td]1.1[/td] [td]0.3[/td] [td].324[/td] [td].357[/td] [td].833[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Week: 7 | Drafted: 4
Westbrook was a putrid 1-for-8 from the field against Utah last week and proved just how low he can go three nights later against Indiana with a 1-for-10 shooting line. He's still a talent to keep an eye out for, but if his .324 shooting percentage continues to dive, you won't be seeing him in the top 10 for much longer.[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]9. Luc Mbah a Moute, F, Milwaukee[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
luc_richard_mbah_a_moute.jpg
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]G[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3P%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]26.9[/td] [td]9.1[/td] [td]6.3[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]0.6[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [td].560[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]0.680[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Week: 10 | Drafted: 37
Mbah a Moute is quickly becoming my favorite rookie for several reasons. First, there's the name. His first name is fun to say ("Luuuuuuuucccc") and has the Longley spelling instead of the Walton one, which I approve of. His last name is equally enjoyable (after watching him play against Phoenix I started adding a M before all the B-words I said that night as in "I'm going to go take a Mbath ... Did you guys remember to record MBoy Meets World on DVR? ... I'm not going to eat the rest of this Mbacon, anybody want it?") And best of all, he's a prince back in his village of Bia Messe in Cameroon. I hope he develops a mean streak, starts throwing elbows and committing flagrant fouls so we can start calling him "Prince Harming." It's for the good of the game, come on Luc.[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]10. Kevin Love, F, Minnesota[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
kevin_love.jpg
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]G[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3P%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]25.4[/td] [td]9.6[/td] [td]7.0[/td] [td]1.4[/td] [td]0.4[/td] [td]0.9[/td] [td].440[/td] [td].167[/td] [td].815[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last Week: 9 | Drafted: 5
Love rounds out the top 10 as the third straight UCLA Bruin on the list. Maybe seeing his alma mater's football team get smoked by Oregon State on Saturday, 34-6, hurt Love's confidence as he prepped to play Oregon's NBA team in Portland later that night. Love had his worst game of the season against the Blazers, going 0-for-7 in a loss.[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
RED = Rookie Leader (Must Qualify)

dot.gif
The Next 10 (alphabetical order): Darrell Arthur (MEM), D.J. Augustin (CHA), Bobby Brown (SAC), Nicolas Batum (POR), Eric Gordon (LAC), Roy Hibbert (IND), George Hill (SAS), JaVale McGee (WAS), DeMarcus Nelson (GSW), Anthony Randolph (GSW)
[table][tr][td]Noteworthy[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
dj_augustin.jpg

Augustin[/td] [/tr][/table]
dot.gif
D.J. Augustin (CHA) was hand-picked by Larry Brown to be his point guard of the future, and it seems like the Hall of Famer knew what he was doing after seeing Augustin get the start and the win against the Hornets last week. Playing in his hometown against the best point guard in the planet in Chris Paul, Augustin shined, netting 11 points and four assists and knocking down a clutch 3-pointer late in the game to seal the W.
dot.gif
Bobby Brown (SAC) has a tremendous field goal percentage for a 6-2, 175-pound guard (.545) but his three-point percentage is even better as his .571 mark from deep (8-for-14) leads all rookies.
dot.gif
Anthony Randolph (GSW), a sleeper Rookie of the Year candidate, had to wait a week to see the floor but has made the most of it ever since, hauling in rebound totals of seven, seven and eight in his last three games.
dot.gif
The HNPAMY (Have Not Played A Minute Yet) Club: J.R. Giddens (BOS), Richard Hendrix (GSW), Darnell Jackson (CLE), Nathan Jawai (TOR), Sonny Weems (DEN), .J. White (OKC), Jawad Williams (CLE), Sun Yue (LAL)
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I live in Ohio, and Huntington, West Virginia is my second home. I've been hearing about O.J. for most of my life.
laugh.gif

i hear ya...i saw the dude play for Rose Hill H.S....while he was in 7th grade.
laugh.gif

i'm not a Mayo fan though...not a hater, just not a fan.

Edit: Bulls suck
laugh.gif
Coward, you edited quick enough where I wasn't about to expose you contradicting ways.

I'm sure that part of it is due to an adjustment period to the new coach and offensive system, but I saw a lot more one on one play than I normally remember with Chicago.

The guy is almost always going to be the fastest player on the court, but the rest of the Bulls look like they are in awe instead of playing with him... I know that will improve with time.

What you edited out, completely contradicts this post you made on the previous page.

You don't even know what the hell you're talking about anymore

laugh.gif

Don't know what the hell I'm talking about....fool your the one who used "best player" "leader" and "Luke Walton" in thesame sentence
smh.gif
laugh.gif

And I don't make any sense
laugh.gif

look lets put it like this if we was to switch 2nd options who would be better off rose or mayo?

Don't know what the hell I'm talking about....fool your the one who used "best player" "leader" and "Luke Walton" in the same sentence
smh.gif
laugh.gif

And I don't make any sense
laugh.gif

If I had the same unchecked learning disability you have, I too would have interpreted that sentence the same way

laugh.gif

Yeah you're right, I interpreted a poorly written sentence the wrong way ....my bad for not knowing what you were trying to say buddy
laugh.gif

Yeah you're right, I interpreted a poorly written sentence the wrong way ....my bad for not knowing what you were trying to say buddy

You see this right here is a dilemma

ohwell.gif

I can do one of two things right now

I can go back and forth with this guy over and over and over because apparently his time is worthless and doesn't care about arguing with a personhe'll never meet. Flame him which I've been trying like hell not to do and then get banned or I can leave this thread be and enjoy the rest of myevening and get ready for the Blazers game like I planned to do.

laugh.gif

I made up my mind. I'm slide up out of this thread and go about my day.

pimp.gif

Next time you see me, will be in the Blazers - Heat thread.

Back
Top Bottom