NBA Revolution jerseys vs. Last year's jerseys

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I havent even seen these $350 jerseys ya'll are talking about. All im interested in are some Magic Swingman or Authentic shorts. Anyone know who has the shorts in yet?? The only place that has them is the new Orlando Magic shop in the new arena and they dont ship. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction or find a Orlando NT'er, the regional forums suck
How much do they want for the shorts?  Last years authentics were $125 which was already ridiculous.  I'll assume they're more now.

Originally Posted by mjd77

I havent even seen these $350 jerseys ya'll are talking about. All im interested in are some Magic Swingman or Authentic shorts. Anyone know who has the shorts in yet?? The only place that has them is the new Orlando Magic shop in the new arena and they dont ship. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction or find a Orlando NT'er, the regional forums suck
How much do they want for the shorts?  Last years authentics were $125 which was already ridiculous.  I'll assume they're more now.

which authentics are you talking about? the 2009-2010 season? no store has them. nba.com doesnt sell authentic shorts at all

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Originally Posted by mjd77

which authentics are you talking about? the 2009-2010 season? no store has them. nba.com doesnt sell authentic shorts at all
uhhhh yeah they do. nba.com always sells authentic shorts and they have the "old" authentic shorts on sale for $90 which is a rip off since you can buy them on ebay for about $50.

i replied in this thread before but my reply is gone.

no one knows anything about the new shorts being for sale, they eventually will be on nba.com but not sure on the price, i think it might stay the same or go a little higher. The shorts will not be covered entirely in the new mesh but a lighter material with the mesh on the back on top. I had a few pairs of the sample shorts that the players are wearing this year.

Saw the swingmans in stores. These are waaaaaay better than last years. Didnt get a chance to see the authentics. But this year's swingman feels like last year's authentics.

Once they hit adidas.com im coppin at least 2 pairs of shorts. Thinkin bout lakers away, bulls away, and thunder away.

Anybody know when they drop on adidas.com?

i was at TEAM LA and they had the authentic kobe one for 350..no special nada! it doesnt even have the number size on the size tag (if i rem. correctly) anyways it feels amazing and i was thinking of copping at 250 but then i woke up and realized im not bill gates.

Originally Posted by T21D

Anthony Stark wrote:
LOL @ charging 250 for that crap.

For ANY jersey, including Nike! Yup I said it.
guess you wasn't around for da jersey era...people were doing that all da time for football and baseball authentics.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Saw the swingmans in stores. These are waaaaaay better than last years. Didnt get a chance to see the authentics. But this year's swingman feels like last year's authentics.

Once they hit adidas.com im coppin at least 2 pairs of shorts. Thinkin bout lakers away, bulls away, and thunder away.

Anybody know when they drop on adidas.com?

What are they (both the last year and the rev. 30) made in ? 

125 for shorts?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
they need to stop.

thats price tag is dumb expensive and they aint even throwbacks:. shoulda stayed with in the $150 range i dont see these sellin as much:. but on another note anyone from PHILLY id like a last year A. Iggy jersey i know they gotta be on sale out there haha:.

Back
Top Bottom