NBA Retro Night Jerseys 07/08 Pics

tempted to cop the marbury..

take the letters off, and replace with STARKS.

smokin.gif

haha yea i like that adidas logo too...but not on a jersey....if it was a simple adidas hoody it's cool

Like most others, that adidas logo killed it for me.

I'm not trying to walk around with a US flag to cover it up ala MJ with the Reebok-endorsed Olympic warmups.
laugh.gif

040831_dreamteam_vmed.widec.jpg

To me the logo isnt a big deal.

It is a big deal
tongue.gif

I wouldn't mind just the 3 stripes, but they OD with their logo.

Even nike didn't put "NIKE" then the swoosh.

I would have to bust an MJ and cover it... I hope they make regular authentics to wear
ohwell.gif

Pro-cuts are like dresses.

IMO it will be nice to see the Lakers play in those, in a subtle way.

However, I have to wonder, why even bother? Those are very similar to the normal jerseys to the point where a lot of the general public might not even notice adifference. I mean every other Retro Night jersey has a huge difference between the current ones except these.

Since Adidas got the NBA contract no authentics have been made for throwbacks. As far as KB24 having 8 on jersey it won't happen. He can't signanything with the #8 or Adidas on it.

Kinda funny how the adidas logo apparently "kills" it for most people, especially when jmadidas has already told this board numerous times that theactual manufacturer themselves has never changed. The same factories that produced the Nike swingmans are the exact same ones that produced them for Reebokand Adidas these past few years. The only thing that's been changing are the logos.

But hey, if you're going to be a slave to a logo, then by all means, do you.

Back
Top Bottom