NBA Playoffs entertaining so far?

yes ive enjoyed it

and predictable??

so you picked Jazz over Nuggets and Spurs over Dallas or even suns over spurs?? No you didnt

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

yes ive enjoyed it

and predictable??

so you picked Jazz over Nuggets and Spurs over Dallas or even suns over spurs?? No you didnt
I'm talking about predictable in terms of knowing who will be the last teams standing. I figured Denver wasn't going far without George Karl.

And I had the Suns beating the Spurs.That wasn't too difficult to see that coming. I didn't think they would be down 3-0 though. 

That's good you've enjoyed it though. I don't even care to watch the East games anymore, just look at the boxscores. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

yes ive enjoyed it

and predictable??

never thought nuggets were a threat, especially with karl being out and their record coming down the stretch. spurs/dallas was a toss up, especially the way the ginobili was playing down the stretch during the season and the history of dallas choking in the first rd. but suns being up 3-0 is a shocker. but yea, wake me up when the finals start...

Any series with the Jazz is usually exciting for some reason. Im mad they didnt pull it out tonight against the Lakers, to make it more of a series. It was a dam good game though.

The 1st round was pretty good. I enjoyed the Bucks/Hawks.

The 2nd round so far has been way to predictable, as expected.

Originally Posted by queensfinest2002

Boring, and 7 game 1st round is even worse.

Playoffs are too damn long, you know who will be there at the end.
Right like how we were all suppose to get the dream Finals match up last year in the Finals Cavs vs. Lakers Kobe vs. Lerbon
wink.gif

Man I'm telling you they need to let these guys scrap out there! I remember those NYC v. Miami series listening to the radio after the game and callers just going nuts
laugh.gif
Fans seemed to really care back then. Between games there were so many story lines, not discussions about peoples elbows and latest twitter post...man I'm ranting
smh.gif

I guess they aren't entertaining if you're a fan of a team that hasn't made the playoffs in years...

i think they should change the first round back to 5 games.

only real surprise so far has been the jazz and the suns. also the bucks putting up a fight was surprising

Originally Posted by MBen32

Hell No.

3 Team league. So predictable.

The only thing that'll salvage it, for me, would be an epic 7 game series of Kobe vs. LeBron. Or if the Suns can somehow upset L.A.

This is the first NBA post season I have not watched in damn near 20 years.......cant get down with how touchy the fouls are and how one sided the refs call the games......In my opinion Stern has killed the NBA.....

how r dudes saying that it's been predictable?
laugh.gif

everyone had Denver+Dallas as the teams to challenge LA, okc was a box out away from a game 7, the bogutless bucks going to 7 games, nobody expected Orlando to make the hawks look like it's 2008 and they're still too young and need experience. And after SA murdered the mavs I didn't expect the suns to beat them like this.

Originally Posted by Raise the Cup

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

The NBA playoffs haven't been %**% compared to the NHL playoffs.
very true
NHL playoffs are their own beast...Most entertaining time for sports right now with the World Cup around the corner.

i like that homecourt means literally nothing in the NHL playoffs. in the NBA it equals foul calls. almost like it's written into the rules now

and yes the touch fouls are annoying as hell. makes me feel like i'm watching a different sport. even on the teams i want to lose. i can't get down with the BS flagrants being handed out.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

I just wanna see Orlando v. Cleveland

I think that will be the most exciting series of the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom