NBA players that could be NFL players?

this dude could play left out.

anderson_varejao.jpg

What most of you are failing to realize is the height of the NBA players you have named. Dwight Howard? Josh Smith? Boozer? Wilcox? Aldridge? No chance theseguys could play in the NFL. They are all much too tall.

If you take a look at the wide receivers who are viewed as BIG TARGET wide receivers...Terrell Owens, Larry Fitzgerald, Antonio Gates, Brandon Marshall, RandyMoss....they are 6'3, 6'4, or occasionally 6'5 like Tony Gonzalez. Running backs are short, 6'1 at most. The only people who are 6'6,6'7 are the 300 pound linemen. I dont know this for sure, but I'm willing to bet there arent many players in the NFL that are 6'9, 6'10.

If these players such as Howard played in the NFL, they would have their legs taken out and eventually blow out knees. They would tower over the rest of theplayers and would always be hit low. I just dont see it happening with them.

All that said, players like Baron Davis, Chris Paul, Dwyane Wade, or Stephon Marbury would make good wide receivers or running backs. I find it hilarious thatyou guys flamed dude for saying Allen Iverson, when fact is, Iverson probably makes more sense than 90% of the people everyone else named.

paul millsap
Iverson played football in Virginia and i heard Mike Vick was inspired by his play back in the day
jason maxiel
ben wallace
Bruce Bowen (as a kicker see: mike dunleavy jr)
Curry and Zbo could both be linemen in the tractor traylor mold.....

Back
Top Bottom