NBA Players and their styles (on-court)

i always liked the leg tights, i still wear them once in a while but thats due to a previous leg injury...i also like to wear a longsleeve shirt ,

laugh.gif
i remember when sunset park came out people were od' on the one sleeve cut off

i know a few people who wear their shorts backwards like time duncan

This applies more for college/high school, but I always wore regular tee's under my jersey instead of cutoffs.
johnwall1.jpg

Sheed with his Forces...
af1sheed5.jpg

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by hellomarco

what's a d-band?
ohwell.gif

yeah do I even wanna know what this is?
laugh.gif

It was a headband that had a band over the top of the head. It looked like a thong on your head, and the funniest thing was that Ron Artest was endorsing it in SLAM
laugh.gif

I usually just wear a couple of pair of mid socks and calf sleeves (similar to Melo) and call it a day.

That black socks/white shoes mess is ugly. Somebody need to get that guy some black shoes immediately.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by hellomarco

what's a d-band?
ohwell.gif

yeah do I even wanna know what this is?
laugh.gif

It was a headband that had a band over the top of the head. It looked like a thong on your head, and the funniest thing was that Ron Artest was endorsing it in SLAM
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
ya i remember that ad
laugh.gif

sprite-slam-dunk-contest-trendsetters-michael-jordan-2-1.jpg

Pros
- The Shoes
- The Gold Chain
- The Jersey

Cons
- The shorts
- The socks (looks like toilet paper)  

^The gold chain
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've always wanted to know why people wore 2-3 pairs of socks?

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

the-answer.jpg

Pros
- The Headband
- The Shooting Sleeve
- The Answer Band
- The Earring

Not only that... But to get real specific, he was 1 of the very few, if not the 1st to rock that double colored NBA headband.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by kdawg

I thought there was a rule that every player on the team had to have shoes of the same base color - is that why Rondo had to change his shoes last night?

This rule hasn't been strictly followed this season...
ohwell.gif

i thought they got rid of it? that's what i heard.
Yeah, they did away with it this season. Which is why you've had Roy, Aldridge & Ariza wearing all red shoes, Rondo wearing all green shoes, Swish wearing all gold ZKV iDs, etc. I don't mind players wearing the "All-Staresque" colourways, but when guys just wear white kicks when the rest of the team is wearing black or vice-versa, it just looks dumb.

i rocked a headband from time to time but not much lately, never got on the arm sleeve seeing as I am a post man I didnt get the point

and the tights are mad comfy I just feel weird rocking them but I pull them out every once in awhile

Back
Top Bottom