NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

******ed move.

Vince is not a winner.

ORL does not expect to get Hedo back by doing this. And giving up Lee?
grin.gif
Seriously???

smh.gif

If they bring in VC they won't go after Hedo.

I don't like it. VC is too old, Lee has a bright future, not what they need.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Vince to Orlando!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If that goes down, man i might have to change my pick of Cleveland taking it all. Vince and Hedo, two VERY clutch players. Pick ya poison.

As for Amare to my Warriors for Biedrins and 7th pick, i dont know. I REALLY REALLY like Amare but i dont think it'll make our team THAT much better.

Even w/o Orl making the trade, Cleveland won't win it all with or without Shaq. They couldn't guard the pick and roll and Shaq has been known to be aterrible pick and roll defender.

If this Orl trade goes down, it could make them the favorites in the East if Boston doesn't make a trade (or sign) for a good, defensive swingman and KGdoesn't come back 100%.

Orlando is still better than Cleveland.

Nice trade they don't need Rafer anymore.

Ryan Anderson somewhat softens up losing Lee. Never seen dude play though. Keeping Hedo would be nice.

Nelson/Johnson
VC/JJ
Hedo/Pietrus
Shard/Anderson (?)
Howard/Gortat

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Orlando is still better than Cleveland.

Nice trade they don't need Rafer anymore.

Not if they lose Turk.

Turk killed BOS and CLE on the pick and roll. He's so big that you have to go over the screen, but a good enough shooter to make you pay. He was definitelyone of a kind.

I guess this means Terrence Williams is officially a New Jersey Net...

But what happens with Devin Harris? Skip ALWAYS wants to start at pg. I smell something else cooking here...

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

******ed move.

Vince is not a winner.

ORL does not expect to get Hedo back by doing this. And giving up Lee?
grin.gif
Seriously???

smh.gif
= i'm salty that another elite forward is out of my team's grasps
laugh.gif

the Cavs are a F away from being the best in the East.. we know they were considering Amare (at one point), Villanueva, Carter, and Sheed. those have allfallen through now with the exception of Sheed.

It would be one thing for the Magic to pay the luxury tax this year, but now if they sign Hedo, they'll have to pay it every year for the next 3 becauseVince is locked in until 2012.

They have an incredible amount of money tied up into their starting line up. That plus the money they owe on the arena and they have almost 350 million dollarstied up in the starting line up and the arena. Ridiculous, then add in the bench? In a wallowing economy?

Do you Orlando....

My friend says Orlando is willing to pay the luxury tax. That means they get big 3 and VC?

The NBA is going BONKERS right now. This is some 2K9 trade type stuff.

I love it

The majority of y'all are so uneducated when it comes to VC. He still puts up 21/5/5 on a garbage team. Still shoots great from distance and is a clutchshooter. Had 3 or 4 game winners last season alone. And it's his hometown so he's gonna be super comfortable.

Courtnee Lee is good but this trade is a great one.

It's too bad they might not be able to keep Hedo tho

Alot of teams are willing to pay the luxury tax... but how many guys are willing to be the 4th option when they'd be the 1st/2nd/3rd somewhere else?

Originally Posted by goukiteg

My friend says Orlando is willing to pay the luxury tax. That means they get big 3 and VC?

The NBA is going BONKERS right now. This is some 2K9 trade type stuff.
Word.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom