NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

LA at C? i HIGHLY doubt that'll work...
Not full time of course, just in stretches of 4-5 minutes while Oden would rest.

And Mike going hard, better watch out before a admin snipes
laugh.gif

Oden gon put up 4 and 4 for the next 10 years, this place will just keep tellin us to wait. Trust that.

If they get Milsap, Joel is being shopped. Is all they talked about this morning on radio, too many players, not enough minutes. Also, if Milsap signs,Outlaw is a goner. As of this second, Outlaw is the backup 4. If they get Mil, he will no longer be needed.

Pryz for Shane is a great idea for the Blazers, thankfully, they won't do that, they'll ask for Brooks, and Landry and Scola in return for Pryz,that's how they are.
laugh.gif

I'm still thinkin, and I can't remember a time I seen JHo lock somebody up. Ever. Can someone find a youtube or something, or are these tapes justlike the Lebron tapes?

Damn Mike go to the boxing thread, look at Jermain's *##@#+# on the canvas, laugh a little then come back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Damn Mike go to the boxing thread, look at Jermain's *##@#+# on the canvas, laugh a little then come back
laugh.gif
Did you see the Ben Baller thread last night? He was going for Chi ILL's throat
roll.gif

Anyone got the numbers on the offer for Milsap? Either they overspend for dude, or ruin Utah by them re-signing, either way is a win win for Portland, minusthe deal of course.

If it upsets LA, he gon bail and be a damn Spur, or Rocket, or Mav when his deal is over with. They shouldn't risk all this stuff with these 2 guys.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yea, he's been angry lately. You'd think DLH quit on his stool again.

laugh.gif

late pass but how did Anderson get that deal?
laugh.gif

what they gave was absurd
smh.gif
..above the mle?

MLE is a stretch....dude don't deserve more then 4 mill a year

laugh.gif

ya watching my boy almost die will help
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
i thought i was going to be on a back up this morning

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

late pass but how did Anderson get that deal?
laugh.gif

what they gave was absurd
smh.gif
..above the mle?

MLE is a stretch....dude don't deserve more then 4 mill a year
cause hes the chosen 2
laugh.gif

OKC just started to rebuild and has had the same core for 2 years now so what was your poing again clown?
Memphis start rebuilding after they traded Pau and the same year they traded for Rudy Gay. That was a year after their last playoff appearance.That's 3 years little mike. you acting like okc is going to be heads on better than memphis, so it shouldn't matter how long they have been rebuilding.

bringing in zach and AI is not letting a young team grow with each other, so again u $%+*%#! clown TRY AGAIN
yea bringing in a much needed PF (i don't care about his past) is ******ed. these aren't 15-year old kids we talking about, these aregrown %$@*( men. i have yet to see a young player z-bo has demolished making their development suck. and i bet you can't name one player either bobo. also,bringing in iverson is strictly a business move. okc isn't having problems with fans YET. portland isn't either. memphis IS. they need a marketablename and even though the move isn't quite right in terms of on-court chemistry (it might be, but chances are slim), it will definitely get the fans backinto it. would u rather have a losing season wiht no fan base or a losing season with a fan base?

So, OKC has said they will let there young team grow for a few years before they spend money. Heisley said the exact same thing. But, nobody will ever mention it because they will just call him cheap. Heisley is cheap in a way, but don't try to act like OKC is "all good" because they trying to let their young team grow.
read that again dumb $@% . u would try to point out the little insert that says "heisley has spent money" out of that entire statement.

and i'm still waiting on your sorry #^*!@$ to bet your screen name on whether okc and memphis will have very close to identicalrecords next season.

And btw, the Clippers-Grizzlies deal hasn't went through yet still.

If this was such a done deal, it would've been done as soon as the cap situation was fixed. I don't know if Memphis is backing out now or what.

Did Memphis really use a number 2 pick on Hasheem just so he can come off the bench? And don't use Beasley as an example.

Anybody watching the Celtics press conference to introduce Sheed? Dude's trying to resurrect the corn rows, lookin' like he did with Portland.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Portland is active every summer though it seems
someone said it in here this is the last summer Portland will have cap space for awhile

sheed looks like a god damn CLOWN

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Anybody watching the Celtics press conference to introduce Sheed? Dude's trying to resurrect the corn rows, lookin' like he did with Portland.
Sheed+KG in the front-court is the most foul-mouthed lineup.

EVER.

They make Laimbeer look like a prince.

Back
Top Bottom