NBA/NCAA Feet Pics v. 2007-08- 56K No

Those are the sickest Lebron Vs imo.
pimp.gif

fb37b32fc76070e553f273baf24c3983-getty-76075092jf015_atalnta_hawks.jpg

Look at my man, B-Roy rocking the fresh home white BB2's and manning up on Josh Smith. Look at it. It's ALL BALL. Is there anything B-Roy doesn'tdo?

I tried the BB 2's on today at the Employee Store. All they have are the black ones right now. They feel a lot sturdier than the BB1's. They almostfeel like boots with how stiff the lower is. The quality on the 2's might be better but I still think the 1's look hotter.

p.s. Both the BB1's and BB2's make those AF25's look like garbage.

I sure miss Dre posting pics everyday..... Ya never know what ya got til its gone.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I sure miss Dre posting pics everyday..... Ya never know what ya got til its gone.

Rock or someone...
nerd.gif

The Kobe III's from the CAVS game... are they releasing???
smile.gif

anyone notice Byron Eaton's "blacked out" Aquas, he should've just rocked the Playoff 8s instead of ruining the Aquas. Adrien had on someLeBron Zoom Soldiers sorry no pics.

Does anybody have a picture of Jeff Adrian and the shoes he wore last night against Louisville???
this isn't from last night, but this is what Jeff Adrien wears with the alternate home jerseys. i'm 100% positive that this is what hewore last night.
34849240.jpg

black-white-crimson-nike-zoom-lebron-v.jpg

Nike Zoom LeBron V
Black/White-Varsity Crimson-Black
317253-011
02/08/08

I think the blk sole looks better imo

fd52487703102b673033eee720ff58dd-getty-76075665ds010_suns_twolvs.jpg

Can someone please help my boy bassy out and get the kid some ncie kicks.....shoulda signed w Nike Bro...and gona na dplayed for pitino while were are at it
nerd.gif

Can someone please help my boy bassy out and get the kid some ncie kicks

Bassy is your boy? Based on what, a documentary? Bassy isn't even the best player in that film. Kid needs to develop an NBA game before he gets some shoes.Check the stats

*I know you're wondering who's better in the movie, and the answer is Dwight. You wanna know the difference between Dwight and Bassy? Bassy is the typewho wants his own shoe. Dwight is the type who rocks the team shoe.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Can someone please help my boy bassy out and get the kid some ncie kicks

Bassy is your boy? Based on what, a documentary? Bassy isn't even the best player in that film. Kid needs to develop an NBA game before he gets some shoes. Check the stats

*I know you're wondering who's better in the movie, and the answer is Dwight. You wanna know the difference between Dwight and Bassy? Bassy is the type who wants his own shoe. Dwight is the type who rocks the team shoe.

nv8nph.jpg
ohwell.gif

Tell em why you mad son.... Dude is just sayin those bunk Adidas would not be what he would rock if he were an NBA player.... wasnt sayin he was his bestfriend.... take it down a level. And Bassy might still need more time, look how long it took Billups. But anyway, Adrian's shoes are hot, they looked sickwith UConns "Georgetown" Jerseys.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom