NBA LIVE 15: PS$ and XB1 released

Idc what anyone says, 2k will always be better than live. The overall gameplay on 2k is way smoother.

LOL y'all still get hyped for this garbage. This happens every single year. Some new graphics a video of kyrie crossing people over. N y'all still end up buying 2K cause it's 1726739181619 times better.

Get that gawbij outta here

I remember in the early 2000s when 2K's gameplay was so bad. It was sluggish and stiff. 

They just kept throwing AI on the cover in different jerseys

Times have changed

even though it seems like a decent game, i could never get with the 2k series controls so live has been home base for me.

live 10 was the last live i played and it was pretty damn good.

lookin forward to this one...

Live needs to put "freestyle" blocks back in the game like they had in 05/06. That **** was a blast playing with friends. If you timed your "freestyle" block at the right time when somebody was trying to dunk on you, it changed the entire animation/physics/motion of the dunker while they were in mid air! Too many laughs. :lol:

:rofl:

Aw, yes. Live 2005's broken Chase-Down block. If ANY defender had the shot block icon on their indicator, they could instantly catch their opponent during a breakaway finish; the defender could be at the freethrow line, and he could still send a dunker's shot out of bonce :wow: :x :smh: :rofl:

EA just needs to say **** live and release another NBA Street. :pimp:

Vol. 2 with updated rosters plus online play.

Kyrie James and Wiggins.

Lowry derozan Ross.

Lance George and Hibbert.

This is now a thread about the best nba street vol 2:2014 line up you can make. Go.

Who MAKES the games doe.

Stay in school.

Wut?

You think it's a bunch of black dudes on the development team to advise what a proper fade is supposed to look like?

The only way that problem is going to be fixed is if there's more blacks involved with the game's development(aka MAKING the game) and I don't think 2k is hiring "black guy hair cut consultants".

Hope this game is good because 2K really needs some comp or they will end up like Madden :smh:

I haven't purchased a NBA video game since the since NBA Live 09 (I think).
I just don't have the time to put into learning a brand new control system.

I hope that NBA Live 15 is great. I've been waiting to jump back into a basketball game for years.

I hope that NBA Live 15 is great. I've been waiting to jump back into a basketball game for years.

:lol: It is not THAT crucial bro.

You act like it's learning a new language or something.

Only thing you missed was 2k11. That was a damn good game.

2K could've released the same game again with updated rosters and I would've bought it.

I remember dudes used to say 2k should get lives designers :lol: times have changed

For menus and interfaces, they should still..

Everything else 2K has outclassed them with for years now.

EA has always been great with user interfaces, in all their games.

Live needs to put "freestyle" blocks back in the game like they had in 05/06. That **** was a blast playing with friends. If you timed your "freestyle" block at the right time when somebody was trying to dunk on you, it changed the entire animation/physics/motion of the dunker while they were in mid air! Too many laughs. :lol:

:rofl:

Aw, yes. Live 2005's broken Chase-Down block. If ANY defender had the shot block icon on their indicator, they could instantly catch their opponent during a breakaway finish; the defender could be at the freethrow line, and he could still send a dunker's shot out of bonce :wow: :x :smh: :rofl:
Yes!! I wish I could find a video of a chasedown block in nba live 05/06. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom