NBA gear

I have a little question:
when does the contract adidas has with the NBA end?
So maybe nike could produce the NBA jerseys again?

just wonderin'

i miss the nike ones!!! haha and they were cheaper too!!! well that was prolly coz of the economy being better back then haha

I'm not talking about the swingman stuff, that's cheap crap. Either authentic or nothing. And the Adidas Authentic NBA gear is top notch.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

I'm not talking about the swingman stuff, that's cheap crap. Either authentic or nothing. And the Adidas Authentic NBA gear is top notch.
I find their authentics to be hit or miss. I've got some that are great, and some that aren't.

I will admit that from the game worn jerseys I have, the stuff they do for the players seems to be top notch.

And for the OP, adidas signed an 11-year deal with the NBA in 2006. Still 8 more seasons of the 3 stripes.

I think Nike losing the NBA kinda killed the jersey era. Dudes would come into my job and see that reebok logo on Lebron,Kobe,Melo ect jerseys and get mad. Sodid I, I hate rockin the Adidas logo on my jerseys.

An why does Adidas have to "OD" with having logo and stripes on everything? Like warm-ups, it looks like some b-boy back in the day type stuff. Ithink it would be smart it they cut down on that an made the jerseys a lil more lokey. They still cakin because its their product.

Back
Top Bottom