• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We still talking about Fultz dawg?!? 10 years from now his 30 for 30 gonna have us in tears prolly.

Playoff basketball, CANNOT WAIT!!

Rubio playing this year is a big question mark. Have no clue if it'll be a good or bad thing

"In Houston’s two closeout games versus Utah last May, Chris Paul had 68 combined points on 55–56–90 shooting splits. Oh, and only one turnover. It was the best playoff basketball Paul had played since 2015 and he repeatedly roasted Gobert on pick-and-roll switches."

Bucks over Pistons in 4
Raptors over Magic in 4
Sixers over Nets in 6
Celtics over Pacers in 5

Warriors over Clips in 4
Nuggets over Spurs in 7
Thunder over Blazers in 6
Rockets over Jazz in 5

Celtics over Bucks in 7
Sixers over Raptors in 6

Warriors over Rockets in 6
Nuggets over Thunder in 7

Celtics over Sixers in 7

Warriors over Nuggets in 5

Warriors over Celtics in 5....just gonna stick with my preseason prediction :wink:

Disheartening and why I have it going 5 to Houston :smh:

This is for the season, Crowder instead of Favors was always a huge boost offensively (although Favors as a backup center was very effective don't get it twisted)

1*lFgxP_MGa-MnAN19XgdVVg.png

But that same lineup with Crowder vs Houston:

Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 10.01.32 AM.png

Celts in 5 over IND and 7 over MIL.

Honestly think Smart being out might actually help the rotation a bit and get Brown and Hayward the mins they need. Hayward has to play well though.
Initially this is how I felt about Smart being out too, I believe it could be a spring board for Rozier but against MIL it would have been nice to have him. His passing I've always felt was underrated. White Gordon could be byke and Tatum has looked pretty good too
I’m still going Bucks but wouldn’t be surprised if Boston wins too lol
Yeah man, I have extreme faith in Horford and Stevens matching up with MIL

I honestly have zero idea of how Lopez will perform deeper into the playoffs, a huge pendulum swing one way or the other

Just joined.

Anybody still thinking Boston/Indiana is a coin flip trying to put some money up on the Pacers?

what’s the payout lookin like if i bet on the pacers? Not really a gambling man but if the bait is tempting I’m susceptible

Initially this is how I felt about Smart being out too, I believe it could be a spring board for Rozier but against MIL it would have been nice to have him. His passing I've always felt was underrated. White Gordon could be byke and Tatum has looked pretty good too

Yeah man, I have extreme faith in Horford and Stevens matching up with MIL

I honestly have zero idea of how Lopez will perform deeper into the playoffs, a huge pendulum swing one way or the other
I was talking to a coworker about that. How Horford is maybe the only player who can fluster Giannis and Embiid

I have no faith in Lopez, Mirotic etc but Drew Bledsoe v Piru Reggie Jackson would determine a lot if Smart and Brogdon both out

I was talking to a coworker about that. How Horford is maybe the only player who can fluster Giannis and Embiid

I have no faith in Lopez, Mirotic etc but Drew Bledsoe v Piru Reggie Jackson would determine a lot if Smart and Brogdon both out
Rozier's minutes are going to be interesting. Could see him not playing much at all.

If you look at last year's playoff rotation, Kyrie is basically going to take the 37 MPG that Rozier had, and Hayward will take the 30 MPG that Smart had. Tatum, Brown, and Morris will probably be around their 36, 32, and 30 MPG respectively. Terry will probably end up with a mix of Larkin and Ojeleye's minutes.

5dimes has the Pacers +370 for the series.

Again not a big sports betting person but basically pacers win the series it’s almost a 4x payout for the bet?

If so damn that’s hard to turn down

Back
Top Bottom