• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not rockin' with this narrative that PG chokes in the playoffs. He was largely good last year in the postseason vs. Utah, with the exception of G2 and obviously the G6 debacle. PG was also mostly good backpacking Indy against Toronto and Cleveland in consecutive years.

Man's playing legitimately hurt. With a bum shoulder that won't heal without surgery and rest. Why you think his jumper looks the way it does recently?

Shoulder hurt or not...BGH13 was always going to regress. It’s what he does :lol:. Law of averages with him. He’ll get hot for a few months and come down to earth. This year lasted a few weeks longer than it usually does.

He is what he is.

Really been loving what I’ve seen out of Sterling Brown this year. Dog on defense and if he’s open he’ll knock it down

Shoulder hurt or not...BGH13 was always going to regress. It’s what he does :lol:. Law of averages with him. He’ll get hot for a few months and come down to earth. This year lasted a few weeks longer than it usually does.

He is what he is.
All fair. I can't really argue that. PG may not be a bona fide MVP candidate like he showed for a significant stretch, as you alluded to, from December through February. But he's not Jeff Green streaky either, obviously. PG's definitely better than Gordy, which was a constant, age-old NT debate. I used to believe he might end up better than Kawhi but that truly feels less and less likely as both guys progress through their careers.

giphy (37).gif

Hot take but GOT is terrible. After that red wedding episode it went downhill super fast

I watched season 1 when the show first started, it was aight. Watched a lil bit of season 2 then stopped. It's boring and too slow for me. I was literally falling asleep watching it.

Back
Top Bottom