• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a must win game tho. The way the game was going it was pretty clear it would get away from them as soon as Kawhi sat. Like he said, what are you saving him for? It's do or die
I don’t think you’re “saving” a guy that has already played about 32 out of 36 mins in that game at that point, rather giving him a quick breather.

I dont like betting on teams who rely on high variance guys. The three most important players on the Sixers are high variance guys. Their second most important player being the worst of it.

It's aslo why I think Denver loses. Thier most important player is the most hot or cold guy in the league. Jamal Murray has no in between. He's either going to go off or be a disaster and it's just easier to see it trending towards the negative more often.

He said exactly what i told dude on my last post

Hes being himself having fun. If anyone think hes corny thats just stupid why you mad at someone for doing what they love and enjoying it
Easy.
I hate Steph like that.
It’s not for no reason.

I don’t think you’re “saving” a guy that has already played about 32 out of 36 mins in that game at that point, rather giving him a quick breather.

Yea but they couldn't afford to give him a quick breather the way the game was going. I'd rather lose with him on the court than take him out and have no chance. Next game isn't for another 3 days. He can breathe when he's dead

Last edited:
Toronto had a game where they made a **** ton of contested shots

Now when they miss those shots all of a sudden it’s an anomaly

It’s a game of adjustments, Toronto had to show their hand first because game 1 was the first game since the Tobias trade. BB countered in game 2. Nurse didn’t counter in game 3. If he doesn’t counter in game 4, gonna be a repeat.

I dont like betting on teams who rely on high variance guys. The three most important players on the Sixers are high variance guys. Their second most important player being the worst of it.

It's aslo why I think Denver loses. Thier most important player is the most hot or cold guy in the league. Jamal Murray has no in between. He's either going to go off or be a disaster and it's just easier to see it trending towards the negative more often.

Agree with Denver, that's my thinking. But the raptors outside of their top two don't even have variance. They just suck

Even if McCaw or Lin suck, it'll still be exactly what FVV contributed. It's worth the risk at this point, FVV looks completely helpless and got blocked at least twice on 3's

Back
Top Bottom