Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20190501-235734_Chrome.jpg

shame on you for trusting a dude to have Zelle when he doesnt even have a bank account

Travel, media, expectations form the fans etc etc... I 100% see why someone would just up the deuces & go chill out somewhere
JVG has it down perfectly entertain rumors here and there so he can negotiate a bigger contract from ESPN. Coach team usa with barely any pressure for additional income and to drive more interest for leverage. We al know he’s enjoying just chilling and commentating too much now.

JVG has it down perfectly entertain rumors here and there so he can negotiate a bigger contract from ESPN. Coach team usa with barely any pressure for additional income and to drive more interest for leverage. We al know he’s enjoying just chilling and commentating too much now.

Dude hasn't coached in 12 years and still gets brought up every time there's a vacancy :lol:. I don't even think he's taken any interviews in that time

I think Mark Jackson is pulling the same jig too.

On a sweep yes. Let me just ask you this if you're a casual fan who doesn't have a rooting interest for either team then let me ask your opinion what is Portland known for nationally and how are they looked at? They typically choke and typically are never this far in the playoffs correct?

this is an honest question I'd like anybody to chime in and reply to and give me feedback on I'm genuinely curious how they are viewed nationally?

No way mans was giving y’all a cent

Back
Top Bottom