• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We go from kd getting hurt and leaving the Arena early to Bob Myers crying at a presser. Then “kd will get MRI Tuesday” That headline changes to “KD to fly to NY to get MRI Tuesday”.

Now it’s 3pm eastern time WEDNESDAY with all parties silent on the nature of the injury

They keep stuff a mystery in the Warriors organization lol. I like a little more transparency.

Maybe it wasn't that bad?

KD byke game 7 :nerd:

Reactions: DLF
Kd to NY was just a diversion. He was probably in Steph Curry’s luggage. He’s coming out game 6 ready to go

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

r1g5-20180427_playoffs18_klay_super_pumped.gif

The-Warriors-Are-Thanos-gq.jpg

Last edited:
Steph isn’t even the best player on his team. All the more reason klay should bounce and get his respect

You really trynna see my dude klaydagawd dribble it off his foot 6 times a game?? Klay is my favorite warrior of this generation but he has a really hard time creating a shot for himself when he gets it on tje perimeter. He’s not gonna get the same type of open looks with another team

You really trynna see my dude klaydagawd dribble it off his foot 6 times a game?? Klay is my favorite warrior of this generation but he has a really hard time creating a shot for himself when he gets it on tje perimeter. He’s not gonna get the same type of open looks with another team

dont let them trick you. they not tryna see klay leave so he can flourish and 'be the man', they're just trying to see him leave to break up the team. Separate him from Curry and the magic that has made them one of the best teams in history.

dont let them trick you. they not tryna see klay leave so he can flourish and 'be the man', they're just trying to see him leave to break up the team. Separate him from Curry and the magic that has made them one of the best teams in history.

Yup. All they wanna do is sow division :lol:. It’s hilarious to watch.

giphy.gif

Monster probably wanted the patch spot and Raps said no and they got salty they in the finals about to end Dubs run.
Could totally be part of Monster's marketing going forward if that happened.

bro what. so anything with the stereotypical monster claw slash is biting them?

:rofl:

They just want the publicity, or what?:lol:

oh my God. I've never seen this before. this chick hit us with the 9/11 conspiracies. "and what is witchcraft? when the cross goes upside down." YOU MEAN LIKE WHEN JESUS'S RIGHT HAND MAN PETER REQUESTED TO BE CRUCIFIED UPSIDE DOWN? Im sure an upside down cross is not witchcraft lol. religion really gets in the way of people's relationship with God man. its crazy the nonsense they spit.

oh my God. I've never seen this before. this chick hit us with the 9/11 conspiracies. "and what is witchcraft? when the cross goes upside down." YOU MEAN LIKE WHEN JESUS'S RIGHT HAND MAN PETER REQUESTED TO BE CRUCIFIED UPSIDE DOWN? Im sure an upside down cross is not witchcraft lol. religion really gets in the way of people's relationship with God man. its crazy the nonsense they spit.
She was going in, man.

'Now, do you know what a MILF is?'

'Bottoms up. And the devil laughs.'

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom