• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barkley too. I’m starting to hate these old heads in the league. “Oh curry wouldn’t have made it in our era we would’ve just punched him in the face”

Yeaahhhhh cuz that’s part of basketball :rolleyes
I mean, of course he's exaggerating. But, what he's saying is true.

This and your Scottie pippen statement shows your obvious recency bias.

Fortunately, curry plays now and not back then

Son. Look at how defeated the Warriors got these dudes:

No, “**** we’ll get em next year” or “we’re only 1 player away”

It’s, “NAH WE LOST THE BEST WAY”

LMFAOOOOOOO STRAIGHT DOMINANT THIS IS SAD

I think dame is hot garbage and a ***** but isn’t he referring to this sweep in the WCF vs their sweep last season in the first round? I hate twitter sometimes, man. Don’t think it had anything to do with the warriors or other teams. It’s about them improving.

I mean, of course he's exaggerating. But, what he's saying is true.

This and your Scottie pippen statement shows your obvious recency bias.

Fortunately, curry plays now and not back then

Bruh I grew up watching prime mike Scottie and Barkley. I love that era.

Let’s call it for what it is. Players are waaaay better today and the game is played differently. That’s not recency bias. A lot of mfers couldn’t even handle the ball.

All that crazy flagrant fouling and hand checking imo should’ve never been allowed to begin with, this is basketball not football.

Imagine how dominant jordan would’ve been playing under today’s rules.

I think dame is hot garbage and a ***** but isn’t he referring to this sweep in the WCF vs their sweep last season in the first round? I hate twitter sometimes, man. Don’t think it had anything to do with the warriors or other teams. It’s about them improving.
Exactly

He just didn't word it right

Tough question, dont know if it's the system or playing with a specific player that has brought a lot of dudes games up. But Draymond seems like an awesome coach, too, helping the younger dudes on the bench elevate for big moments. I.e. Kevon Looney, McKinney, and the micced up convos with bell after that missed dunk.

Dray is a tremendous leader. Definitely should go into coaching once he hangs up his jock strap

Bruh I grew up watching prime mike Scottie and Barkley. I love that era.

Let’s call it for what it is. Players are waaaay better today and the game is played differently. That’s not recency bias. A lot of mfers couldn’t even handle the ball.

All that crazy flagrant fouling and hand checking imo should’ve never been allowed to begin with, this is basketball not football.

Imagine how dominant jordan would’ve been playing under today’s rules.
You just contradicted your own statement homie.

Players are way better today, and Michael Jordan being more dominant today.

I agree that the game is played differently. But players were just as talented in the 80s and 90s as they are today.

If anything, they weren't as innovative as they are today. I mean a euro step was legal in 1985 too. Basketball talent and basketball innovation aren't the same thing. Larry bird would shoot a 3 just as good now a he did then. He'd just shoot more of them.

Comparing stars are the top isn't how to evaluate the difference between now and then. It's really about the players in the middle and the bottom.

To say that curry, harden etc wouldn't be as successful as they are now...is not saying much. But it's true.

GSW opponents after losing the series

batman-animated-series-almost-got-em.jpg

If you flip Steph and Dame, who wins?
dame aint got gravity.

curry getting cj wide open. curry bros would flourish together. curry x myers leonard better than kd. lol. jk.

idk. toss up.

draymond was a game changer this series. he'd still be lethal. and with looney inhaling rebounds. warriors with dame have a strong chance. i aint betting against curry though. he special.

So if the players are equal in talent but more innovative, how could none of these great players of today not excel in a more streamlined game of yesterday?
More streamlined? Not sure what you mean. If anything, the game is more streamlined now.

It's not so much about overall skill, curry and harden etc have the skill. It's the physicality and the ability to withstand it and still perform at the same level.

this is embarrassing.

dame aint got gravity.

curry getting cj wide open. curry bros would flourish together. curry x myers leonard better than kd. lol. jk.

idk. toss up.

draymond was a game changer this series. he'd still be lethal. and with looney inhaling rebounds. warriors with dame have a strong chance. i aint betting against curry though. he special.
Gsw double teamed/trapped dame for the majority of the series. If that Aint gravity, Idk what is.

Gsw double teamed/trapped dame for the majority of the series. If that Aint gravity, Idk what is.
no. it's not. gravity is making an entire team change their scheme for you. where everyone has to be cognizant of where you are on the court. warriors doubled dame and cj and harden and kyrie in the past. they recognize the issue of letting them get comfortable. defenses collapse for curry. with attention going to him even without the ball, guys like draymond and iggy and looney get wide open layups and dunks.

Back
Top Bottom