Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was KD holding Steph back?
From individual success, I think it's fair to say that for sure. The teams that matchup with the Warriors best all reside in the East though outside of Houston though.

If Curry can do his thing and beat Milwaukee with no KD, he deserves all the props in the world. We'll see.

The NBA needs to fix its playoff schedule. They spread the first round out over three weekends, and spread second round games out with multiple day breaks. But, the conference finals are every other day. Just stupid. Reward the teams that make the conference finals with some extra days off. Or, you know, NOT play 82 meaningless games per year. Call me crazy...

if you cant play every other day, then you may reconsider your career choice as a ball player
these guys aren't riding buses all night. it's a quick flight from oak to pdx. the schedule is fine. ask the warriors and bucks

warriors_super_villains.jpg

From individual success, I think it's fair to say that for sure. The teams that matchup with the Warriors best all reside in the East though outside of Houston though.

If Curry can do his thing and beat Milwaukee with no KD, he deserves all the props in the world. We'll see.
So now he needs to beat the Bucks to deserve all the credit?

And then I'm the bot and clown in this thread.

FOH

if you cant play every other day, then you may reconsider your career choice as a ball player
these guys aren't riding buses all night. it's a quick flight from oak to pdx

My point is WHY do teams get basically three days off in the first round, when competition is more uneven, than the third round, when games are way more intense and physical? It should be the opposite.

So sick and tired of watching bad basketball and bad coaching against the Warriors. Even the scrubs are feasting against the Blazers. Even if you took out Curry and Klay the Warriors would STILL hang around in the series because the Blazers are a stupid team.

Back
Top Bottom