• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just like last series kawhi the only guy doin work... honestly i cant see him resigning with the raptors... he needs to do too much work just for them to have a chance to win :smh:

I hate to be that N*, but the East is trash! Let get back to the #WCF I swear Dray Dray will kick Antetokounmpo in the gonads soo hard! :pimp:

dray.PNG

#DubsIn4 :pimp:

images (8).jpeg

It's analytics fellas! :pimp:

tenor (10).gif

Brogdon might be the key and Xfactor to a possible ring. Underrated as it gets, he hit for 50-40-90 in the reg season before the foot injury. Looks like he's back at near 100% already. Him and Middleton and making life awful for Kawhi more than Simmons and Butler could.

Bucks have like 4 plus defenders in their starting lineup. Three of whom can hit league average or better from 3. And the other is Giannis.

And then there's the bench.

They really might do this.

Brogdon might be the key and Xfactor to a possible ring. Underrated as it gets, he hit for 50-40-90 in the reg season before the foot injury. Looks like he's back at near 100% already. Him and Middleton and making life awful for Kawhi more than Simmons and Butler could.

Bucks have like 4 plus defenders in their starting lineup. Three of whom can hit league average or better from 3. And the other is Giannis.

And then there's the bench.

They really might do this.
bet. so when curry wins, he's best pg ever. cool.

Back
Top Bottom