[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If there's one thing I've learned from watching sports...it's that there are certain outcomes which are meant to happen. You can't **** with fate b. No matter how much you want it to go your way.

I resigned to the inevitable on Tuesday. There was only one end to this **** and here we are 2 days later.

It's still **** y'all forever but congrats to LeBron and Heat fans. Well earned ring. Respect.

Congrats heat, from a laker fan. I was rooting against you guys the whole play offs until the finals, thanks for beating the spurs :pimp:

great season now come on football
pimp.gif

LEBRON AT 28 (9th Year in the league); 2 FINALS MVP, 2 RINGS, 4 MVPS

MJ AT 28 (7th Year in the league); 1 FINALS MVP, 1 RING, 1 MVP

Lebron is 2-4 in championship

Jordan is 6-6 in championship

plus Bron got a head start with going straight to the league

Eh.... This still isn't any time to be comparing Lebron to Jordan... Two rings isn't enough for him to sit at that table... Yet...

Congrats to him though.

my bad I meant 2 from 4 but I didnt start it

congrats to the heat and the REAL heat fans

Heat guys give it to them lol. I know when my home town team ravens won the SB I went in on everyone who said anything lol

SMH at this guy Lebron, I ain't even mad at him but the thought of that damn bum wade riding along the ride collecting rings bothers me

Wade showed up in the finals, cant eem hate.

So what's next for the Spurs? How do you get back here? A rematch would be :pimp:

View media item 462424

I will never forget that game 6 ever. I'm really trying to be a man about this but I really want to cry. I've never had to see them lose on the finals, and for it to happen like this is breaking me. Idk who else to tell so yeah.

How I felt in 2011:/

Howd you feel in 2007? (This IS NOT a LeBron shot)

i hate the Heat but give it up for Lebron...dude balled out this series. so much for him not being clutch :smokin

Ginobli single handedly lost this series for the Spurs, dude is trash :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom