[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm so angry, I'm posting this in here too. Doo Be Doo, #%!@% your squad to hell man.

I don't want to hear #%!@# about how good the Heat are. Those frauds are lucky this is still going. If that stupid cornrow wearing #%@%@!@!$!! makes one free throw this is over. If that stupid bald headed #!$#%!@#$ makes one free throw this is over. If that smug smirking @#%!!%! coach keeps his BEST #%!%!@#!@ PLAYER on the floor for either 2nd chance 3, this is over. Forget the foul on Manu, forget the OT, forget everything else, that game should've been over after LeBron missed the 3. SHAME on San Antonio for giving the game away. SHAME on the Coach for his lack of foresight given what Vogel did with Hibbert.

*Drops mic*

You posted the same things in the Heat thread

It's okay little baby :wink:

That last quarter was probably the biggest i've seen from Lebron and i give him props for it because he actually had adversity with this one. Usually when he's on one of those huge scoring runs he's hot from the beginning of the game and rarely in a down situation. This game looked as if he was going to be crucified this summer it was to the point where my human side took over my nba fan side and i actually felt bad for dude :smh:

Then he's decided he was going to carry the team and made some big shots... almost choked it away ESPECIALLY with that ****** floater airball he did but Ray Allen saved him from that run being for nothing.

with that said i'm still not 100% sure if That Lebron is going to show up to Game 7 but it was an impressive showing from both teams.

Most other teams i would say after a loss like this it's over but when you have one of the best coaches of all time and leaders that have been to the Finals several times there is nothing they won't be able to overcome.

Normally, I'd say a team is done after a lose like that but it's the Spurs .... one of the oldest, most seasoned teams in the league with a coach to match.

Tim Duncan been here. Manu been here. Tony Parker been here.

....and the role players are all blue collar guys who've been through a lot -- Neal been all over the place, Green been cut several times, and so on... this isn't a team of divas and lottery picks that have had their sack rode their entire lives. They lost it last night, but for them to even be in that position, on the road against the Heat says something. They been trading games all series so this was "supposed" to happen.

Normally, I'd say a team is done after a lose like that but it's the Spurs .... one of the oldest, most seasoned teams in the league with a coach to match.

....and the role players are all blue collar guys who've been through a lot -- Neal been all over the place, Green been cut several times, and so on... this isn't a team of divas and lottery picks that have had their sack rode their entire lives. They lost it last night, but for them to even be in that position, on the road against the Heat says something. They been trading games all series so this was "supposed" to happen.

while i agree, a team that hasnt come much adversity like the heat finally broke through which i think is huge for them.

heat by 10

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

That last quarter was probably the biggest i've seen from Lebron and i give him props for it because he actually had adversity with this one. Usually when he's on one of those huge scoring runs he's hot from the beginning of the game and rarely in a down situation. This game looked as if he was going to be crucified this summer it was to the point where my human side took over my nba fan side and i actually felt bad for dude :smh:

Then he's decided he was going to carry the team and made some big shots... almost choked it away ESPECIALLY with that ****** floater airball he did but Ray Allen saved him from that run being for nothing.

with that said i'm still not 100% sure if That Lebron is going to show up to Game 7 but it was an impressive showing from both teams.

Most other teams i would say after a loss like this it's over but when you have one of the best coaches of all time and leaders that have been to the Finals several times there is nothing they won't be able to overcome.

Bron will be ready. He may not go for a triple double but he will be ready.

Most overlooked thing was his defense on Tony Parker all game. TP shot 6-23. Insane.

Wade played as bad as he could and Bosh played as bad as he could offensively. I expect a big game from the Heat. Something like game 5 last year when they hit every shot lol

Duncan looked real tired in the end, you can't expect him to go for another 25 in the first half. Also I think Danny Green finally cooled off which is amazing for the Heat.

Last edited:

Both of these..

ALL, except for feeling bad for homeboy..Not 1 bit..

This is a GROWN MANS"S GAME..

Tmac said it best..

Why Pop didn't put Gary Neal in for Manure Ginobili in beyond me? Ginobili made mistake after mistake and did very little to help his team.

Another thing that bothered me was the lack of ball movement from the Spurs in the 4th & OT. They went away from what was working for them and relied heavily on 1 on 1 baskteball.

After sleeping on that loss, I honestly feel like that was all the motivation the spurs need to win it all. I mean they had the champs desperate on their home floor. Yeah that loss didnt need to happen but we got great basketball in return. Thursday is for all the marbles

I hope CoupeIt88 doesn't see this and start being a crybaby again. >D

i think it sucked the life out of the spurs, that was there shot you dont go up 12 int he 4th on the road often.

Heat figured it out. LeBron realized what he needs to do so did Bosh. Wade was humbled.

risky play by bosh, but it wasn't a foul. splitter set an absurdly blatant illegal screen though on that play to get green open. great help by bosh.

I have no doubt in my mind that game 7 will be the most watched game in NBA finals history. can't wait!!!!!!

Pop trusts Manu... that's it.

He trusts the guy that's been battle tested and come through for him his entire career. So I can't even be mad at him for not benching him. Does anyone remember how bad he played if he hits a game winner? And we all know Manu has it in him.

Parker was complete trash with the exception of his final 2 makes.

Duncan ran out of gas completely in the 4th.

Ginobili, with 1 timeout remaining and the heat pretty much already down the court, decides to take it coast to coast, and instead of slow up for a good look, he drives into the whole team expecting a foul but not before taking 5 steps without contact. You can't do better than that.

Last edited:

He trusts the guy that's been battle tested and come through for him his entire career. So I can't even be mad at him for not benching him. Does anyone remember how bad he played if he hits a game winner? And we all know Manu has it in him.
he probably could have gotten a better look than whatever that bs was that parker tried at the end of regulation

That actually wasn't a bad attempt tho he shot it too short but that thing was right on target...

Agreed that Wade played horrible, but the biggest thing plaguing the Heat has been consistency on an emotional level. It worked against the pacers simply because they were a better team. The spurs may not have the same talent as the Heat but they are still a hella good team.

I don't think TP is coming out and shooting 6/23 again... Nor do i think Manu is going to have 5 TO and jump literally jump into a crowd of four in the final minutes again :rolleyes

Well maybe "Pop" needs to wake the @#%! up. He hasn't won a championship in how long now? Sometimes you have to go with what's working. Counting on a guy with 8 awful turnovers? Nope.

This is the same coach that sat Timmy down on both 2nd chance 3's. He shares much of the blame for that loss.

That actually wasn't a bad attempt tho he shot it too short but that thing was right on target...

that was a terrible attempt.  could have gotten a balanced pull up or a runner going to his strong side.  he had more than enough time to get himself or a teammate a better look.

while i agree, a team that hasnt come much adversity like the heat finally broke through which i think is huge for them.

heat by 10
LOL WUT?

the Heat haven't faced adversity? .... did you not watch the 2012 Playoffs? or Game 7 of the 2013 ECF?

Well maybe "Pop" needs to wake the @#%! up. He hasn't won a championship in how long now? Sometimes you have to go with what's working. Counting on a guy with 8 awful turnovers? Nope.

This is the same coach that sat Timmy down on both 2nd chance 3's. He shares much of the blame for that loss.
....the Spurs have been Championship contenders for like the last 15 years... there's a reason why, he's GREAT at his job.

C'mon son, don't be that guy lol. 

With the exception of Game 5, which was an anomaly, Manu has played awful this entire series. He's washed up and Pop's loyalty to him has hurt this team for the worst. I'm not an advanced stats guy, but the Spurs are -50 with Manu on the court. That's alarming and obvious to anyone who's watching the game. With him on the court it is 6 on 4. Popovich's undying loyalty to Ginobili could cost the Spurs a championship.
Parker was complete trash with the exception of his final 2 makes.

Duncan ran out of gas completely in the 4th.

Ginobili, with 1 timeout remaining and the heat pretty much already down the court, decides to take it coast to coast, and instead of slow up for a good look, he drives into the whole team expecting a foul but not before taking 5 steps without contact. You can't do better than that.
If Parker wasn't the only ball handler on the team then he wouldn't have to shoot 23 times or play as much as he did. Cory Joseph and Gary Neal are garbage.

I'm glad I woke up to see that Popovich is getting killed by the media. His stubbornness is the reason that the Spurs may have lost this Finals. His lineup to open the fourth was terrible. The starters should have been in. All their momentum died because of those on the court.

that was a terrible attempt.  could have gotten a balanced pull up or a runner going to his strong side.  he had more than enough time to get himself or a teammate a better look.

I do agree it was a bad attempt but he only had 5.2 seconds to get the ball the full length of the court. There's only so much you can do within that time.

Back
Top Bottom