[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd be willing to bet Crawford called more calls against the Heat than in their favor. Of course, he reffed, and the Heat won so it'll just add to people's stupid speculations about him and rigging

Cant be the only one that felt like the Spurs were gettinng the benefit of the whistle lol. Hope Heat get it Thursday

With 1.9 left Green had plenty of time for a pump fake , especially with the way Bosh was closing out....ole boy just threw it up there like help me god :smh:

Amazing game. Tuned in middle of the 4th (when I got home), perfect timing. Amazing drama. Choke jobs on both sides, and clutch plays on both sides.

-Jesus saves :wow: . I yelled "OOOH" alone in my room when that dropped :lol:
-everyone's getting on Pop for not having Duncan or Parker in at those spots, was it simply a fatigue thing? Or strategy? Especially Duncan on that last shot maybe he assumed it would be better to have a fresher set of legs on D (obviously that didn't work out)
-that phantom timeout, totally thought Pop was irate that someone called time when they were out. Thought it was gonna be a C-Webb situation
-Manu is done. But IMO you have to ride with him, especially after game 5. I don't think Neal or T-Mac could've done any better
-bosh ain't a t-Rex. He's a pterodactyl :wow:
-again, amazing game. I don't have a horse in this race but I'm patiently anticipating Game 7, and I hope it lives up to Game 6. I love this game :pimp:

Heat fans before Ray's three pointer :x :smh:

I said "It's a wrap" and "it's over" like 4 times in the final moments of the game lol. It honestly looked like it was done man.

Then Bron bricks a 3, they get the board back and he hits his second try at the 3.. A deep one at that.
Leonard misses a FT, and Ray.. Jesus Shuttlesworth. And the rest is history. I don't care about the fouls or refs or struggles or anything.. to lay it all out on the floor like that, and will a comeback and gut out a W?! I love basketball.. and I love my got damn team man.

Game 7 Spurs. I expect them to come out aggressive almost like playing with anger.
As soon as Kawi missed the FT I was :smh: .
Didn't expect it to end the way it did but I expected the heat to win this game before it started.
Game 7 will be a tough game but the spurs , mannn.

Last edited:
This is gonna be a great game 7.   Lebron needs to attack early like he did in the 4th quarter when Wade and Bosh were on the bench. 

You cant blame this game on Pop.

Its all on Manu and to a lesser extent Kawhi.

You got to make 3 or 4 free throws especially with your perimeter type players.

Manu needs to score before his facilitating is effective.

The only thing I blame Pop for is not playing Diaw more in the 4th quarter

He should of sat Manu and played Neal more. 

Spurs gonna take this one still. Heat used all the money plays in this game. Spurs will just study video and adjust to win the series.

The hell are you talking about? 

Mavs never took an L like this, being up less than 10 seconds away from the championship and choking it away. Lies.

i remember the mavs choking a huge lead away in their championship year to the blazers and people were saying they wouldnt be able to come back from that devastating loss. and they did.

wasnt like the spurs had a 10 point lead with seconds left.

No it is not. Dude almost choked the game away. That was a miracle shot by Allen. Dude was looking like a DEER out there the last 2 minutes of the 4th.

That can't be overlooked when all the Lebron stans keep dissing Bosh, Wade, and even the role players. Dude was messing up the whole game while his squad was carrying him.

I am still surprised how this dude could not take out the Spurs in 5. What excuse is there for him not to play like he did at the start of the 4th all the time?

You can say that he has no jumper or no confidence in it but then he can just post up and be force fed or something. Is he afraid that he will have 11-25 shooting nights? It is just puzzling to me.

food would taste better if kobe made it

Still can't believe that Ray Allen shot. I really don't think there's anything like it in NBA history: If you miss, you lose the NBA championship right then and there, barring another miracle offensive rebound and a 3 point attempt by the Heat. If you make it, you survive and manage to force overtime. I don't remember any situation like this, even if teams were down 3-0 or 3-1 in the finals, but especially one where it was 3-2 and a possibility to force game 7 on your own court.

I can't imagine the pain the Spurs players and fans must feel after a dagger like that. It works in Miami's favor that there is only one day of rest before game 7, both because they're younger and they don't need the rest as bad, but also becuase if there were 2-3 days it would be easier for the Spurs to reset their minds and forget about it.

But Ray Allen.. Man, what a player. Only 3 finals appearances but so many ups and downs. I remember him putting on a shooting clinic in the 2010 finals one game and going for 30+ in L.A. and then the next game in Boston he goes 0-13 :x And I still believe he cost the Celtics the championship in his horrible performance in game 7. Hopefully he remembers it very well and doesn't repeat it.

Kawhis the last Spur to blame for this loss. He was there all game, most consistent throughout the entire game. Scored, rebounds, putbacks, and huge buckets to stop momentum.

Manu 8 TOs :x

And besides that step back 3, Parker got clamped on by James.

amazed my lebron's guts to shoot the ball again after he bricked the first 3 bad!
miller hitting the 3 while missing a shoe
jesus 3 pointer in the corner
battier with that lucky *** off the glass 3 pointer
boshy 2 big blocks at the end..
oh and only letting green go for 1-5 3 pointers...

Bosh backed up his words ( Danny green wont be open like that anymore ) fitting he gets the game ending block .. Good **** bosh ...

Kawhis the last Spur to blame for this loss. He was there all game, most consistent throughout the entire game. Scored, rebounds, putbacks, and huge buckets to stop momentum.

Manu 8 TOs :x

And besides that step back 3, Parker got clamped on by James.

You have to make your free throws especially as perimeter player, there's no excuse. Hit both of those free throws and the game is over.

It's people like you that make people hate LeBron so much. It's not even really him anymore. The kid has beastly talent but his *** *** fans are annoying. Why do you care so much if people don't like the man? Are you his mom?
You gonna cry? you can hate him all you want. You can't handle the fans then stop watching this game. 
laugh.gif

Hes

The

Best.

Live with it.

Back
Top Bottom