[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i dont get how you take out duncan and (in the past hibbert)

you dont take out derek jeter for defensive purposes in the 9th, you're not taking miguel cabrera bc the pitcher is a righty, you're not taking out peyton manning bc there gonna blitz and you want a mobile QB

doesnt make sense

They needed a 3 to tie and they had 5 three point shooters, you have to get quicker guys out there and assume a rebound is in order.

Missed free throws and not getting an offensive rebound was their own fault...make your free throws none of that even matters.

Lebron was bailed out by Ray and Bosh

heat overcame a dominant duncan first half, parker clutch shots and shut down green and neal

they need to be stupid confident going into thursday, especially bc wade played poorly, bron was ineffective for 3/4 of the game and bosh did nothing offensively

I seriously can't believe the game I just watched.

This has to be scripted. I've never seen anything like this.

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY

POP and MANU blew the series :smh:. Don't be surprised if game 7 is a blowout for the heat. Spurs emptied the tank for game 6 and Pop blew it for them :smh:
He's a great coach but he out thought himself :smh:

Won't be surprised for a game 7 blowout for home team

Last edited:
The refs were not going to make a call on that last play where ginobili traveled and got fouled. It can go either way. Game was too close... As long as it wasnt too obvious or a questionable call the refs were not going to make a call in a crucial game. So yall can stop with that.

It was a travel and a foul. There a reason neither got called.

Kawhi has no blame from me @ all.

Pop gets the blame..

You play a guy who has been turning over the ball liek its nothing.. perfect passes to MIA... and doing dumb **** all around... how u gon drive in with 4 ppl there..... No passes to Duncan @ all in OT.

Green and Neal nowhere to be found.

Gino blew the game. Idc if Kawhi missed FT. Spurs shoudlve fouled MIA and played the FT game. You rather take your chance giving them 2 shots and still be down one.. and you get 2 chances @ knocking down some FT's as well.. than foul again if its still a 3 pt gm.... simple...

idk wat pop is thinking not having any rebounders on floor besides leanord. They had Bosh out there who with his size alone can out reboudn those little guys.

When Jeff Van Gundy, who has been about as objective as Rush Limbaugh, says that they were no-calls, then they were no-calls. Heat haters stop whining and prepare for Game 7.

Last edited:
Great friggin Game.

I wanted the Spurs to win but I don't even care, that game just transcended everything right there.. pure BASKETBALL

iStock_000001823838Medium1-basketball.jpg

And regardless of what happens in Game 7.. and if you know my post history, you'd know that as a Wizards fan this is hard for me to say ever since the "crab dribble incident" 6 years ago, BUT

I will no longer participate in any Lebron slander. That man went hard today. Respect :pimp:
s

I remember reading stuff like that after lebrons game 6 last year. everyone forgets and starts hating again anyway. you'll go back to it too, but lebron will have #2 this Thursday night!!!!!

the Manu no call I can rock with... but the last shot, that was an obvious foul...

HOWEVER... 

the Spurs lost that **** on their own not rebounding and Manu being drunk with the rock again.... 

he also took 7 steps to the basket and flopped mid air

FOH

thats what wade and bron do all the time for and 1s

Pop and Manu really choked this game. How you gonna get 8 turnovers in a game 6? I called it. Dude is the main reason why the Spurs are gonna lose.

Lebron is still a choker. Those 2 last few possessions before he made the prayer 3 were extremely suspect. Dude kept passing it to the spurs.

The fix was in we didn't see when Manu and kawi missed those Freethrows the ref thru his invisible shoe at the ball

:rofl: Seriously. Dudes are comedy in here. Lebron went BEAST mode in the 4th but of course his lame haters will refuse to acknowledge ANY of that yet they were clowning ALL week long about how "he's not mentally tough," "he doesn't come through in the 4th" and all that other GARBAGE they were spewing. LOVE when these clowns get shut up.

Back
Top Bottom