[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol at y'all assuming I didn't know Duncan is already a legend. I'm commenting at the fact that we're seeing his greatness right before our eyes. Not through highlights or hearsay But y'all got it.

solid quarter so far from the spurs. they've held the heat in check pretty well this third quarter

Did Lebron just got beat off the dribble by Kawhi? lol

what part of can guard the 1-5 dont u get?

not for nothing bron disgusting but he can't guard legit centers. or he would guard hibbert. i was at a knick game and overheard someone say he could guard prime shaq and wanted to throw up

Last edited:
Only if Kobe play for the Spurs. Too nice. Kobe, Duncan, Tony, Kwahi, Splitter. Manu come off bench.

Last edited:
Lol at y'all assuming I didn't know Duncan is already a legend. I'm commenting at the fact that we're seeing his greatness right before our eyes. Not through highlights or hearsay But y'all got it.

Call down, brother. It's only words on the screen. Jokes.

You know how it go talkin sports with the fellas....say something kinda off.....****** gonna roast. :lol:

what part of can guard the 1-5 dont u get?

not for nothing bron disgusting but he can't guard legit centers. or he would guard hibbert. i was at a knick game and overheard someone say he could guard prime shaq and wanted to throw up

I don't know but i just saw Kawhi beat Lebron off by one simple first step. How did that happened? I guess Lebron is not as advertised.

Kawhi is a good player, no one said Lebron never gets beat.

Grasping at straws :lol:

When Duncan dominates the paint like this, it makes their offense VERY hard to stop because it makes Ginobili even better since he is the ultimate triple-threat player. And when Ginobili cooks, he brings the intangibles that can break an opposing team's back

[quote name="lamekilla"]Lol at y'all assuming I didn't know Duncan is already a legend. I'm commenting at the fact that we're seeing his greatness right before our eyes. Not through highlights or hearsay But y'all got it.[/quote]
SHAQ+FACE.jpg

Only if Kobe play for the Spurs. Too nice. Kobe, Duncan, Tony, Kwahi, Splitter. Manu come off bench.

:stoneface: please

i bet when you watch breaking bad you tell yourself this show would be better with kobe in it.

at the dentist you think to yourself this dentist would be way better with kobe as his assistant

food would taste better if kobe made it

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom