[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
those boobs aren't perpendicular to her neck and the skin contrast to the shirt :x

i give it a 6.5. would hit when im drunk/// MAYBE
Honestly I don't care how un-perpendicular they aren't. big breast feel good when a female rubbing em up against ur chest. And that moment when both y'all nipples touch each others...........pure bliss

Wade showing out

i dont know how loud i have to say HE IS NOT INJURED

if he has a bad game.... "yo he is a good man. he is hurt"

if he was a hockey player this dude would still be blocking shots or get tossed on the 4th line

name="KidFlint13" url="/t/538971/nba-finals-thread-heat-vs-spurs-gm-1-
-5-30pm/600#post_18057211"]Flop gods on the court together
They will burn the world to ashes with one wrong move.....

Last edited:
those boobs aren't perpendicular to her neck and the skin contrast to the shirt
sick.gif

i give it a 6.5. would hit when im drunk/// MAYBE
Honestly I don't care how un-perpendicular they aren't. big breast feel good when a female rubbing em up against ur chest. And that moment when both y'all nipples touch each others...........pure bliss
You need a moment B? Sound like you about to bust just thinkin about it my dude 
laugh.gif

"Bosh wont have that many problems with timmy" Timmy is missing his shots and he still got bosh in foul trouble

u so thirsty. i only mes with dime pieces my man. rich dime pieces to be precise

Useless is the wrong word. A dude who gets a few boards and is another body to throw out they beat describes Anthony.

The rust is gonna wear off soon for the Spurs.

I expect a tight game come late with Miami pulling away

Back
Top Bottom