[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wade has one good game and yall saying he back already??? You know Pop aint going out like this.

Why the hell did Rio help Parker up? :x

Its jsut a game at the end of the day. Plus game was already getting out of hand

Is spinach code for something?
You ain't ever hear of Popeye bruh?

:lol:

The heat haters have been ghost! :lol:

They'll be back soon... They're getting the little ammo they can get

Na still here, plenty of bad calls, but wade balled out, gotta give him his credit.

If I wanted to I would go back and quote every single person who said wade was washed. But I'm not the type of person to talk trash like that. And also it would be to many people to quote

Enjoy it, this might be the last time you ever see him play like this.

Hes still washed.

not much to hate on? lebron is still a **** and only has the refs wade miller and ray to thank for his 2nd ring. he's a manufactured protected "superstar"

drewsone probably doing backflips after Wade's performance tonight.
laugh.gif

Good game by the Heat. I have nothing against Wade so I'm happy fam showed up and showed out. I'm not even going to talk about the officiating. Splitter and Ginobooty need to get their **** together asap.

Ginobily is 36. People need to realize he got no post game. You can't expect a 36, 37 years old to be running and doing euro steps like he used to when he was younger.

He took parker out.. Why not let the hammy rest they ain't coming back how they playing

Hopefully Miami relaxes like they usually do after a win in game 5.
The sad thing is...this is entirely possible and we're in damn FINALS.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

If I wanted to I would go back and quote every single person who said wade was washed. But I'm not the type of person to talk trash like that. And also it would be to many people to quote
Yes, because he's playing like this the whole time and everyone's just too blind to notice.

Let's be real here. He finally stepped up and played with a ton of energy tonight...no half-*** or lazy **** from him for once.

Won't be surprised if Stephen A. Smith and the rest of ESPN become prisoners of the moment once again and change their series picks tomorrow morning. :lol: :smh:

Lol, I call out bad calls when they happen but the fact that y'all truly believe in your heart and soul that the NBA is rigged for MIA to win is just comedy

Back
Top Bottom