[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really can't get over how dead the Miami crowd is. Any other team the noise would be unbearable
I mean, are you really tho? They had seat fillers for the starting lineups so that it looked like it was packed. As soon as the game started the bottom bowl got empty again. Its only just starting to fill up now 

Last edited:
not many people noticed the dribbling by LeBron before he went to the cup on Duncan, impressive for a guy that size to have a smooth handle

Personally i dont think he has a great handle just enough to get by tho

He doesnt really put many guys on skates just blows by/overpowers them

100% right. For the longest i didn't consider him an elite player because his handles are average. I finally came to the realization that he doesn't need to have flashy handle and he has enough to get the job done.
His athleticism is what he relies on because his whip game isn't what's creating space

Hahaha bruh we saw that like 15 minutes ago how slow is ur stream????

I was eating my steak. Turned on the TV and saw Duncan with 2 fouls. I was wtf lol. Then i saw that replay of the 1st foul. I nearly fell out of my chair. :smh:

Refs once again are wearing Heat jersey.

I really can't get over how dead the Miami crowd is. Any other team the noise would be unbearable
I mean, are you really tho? They had seat fillers for the starting lineups so that it looked like it was packed. As soon as the game started the bottom bowl got empty again. Its only just starting to fill up now 
:lol:
I mean I've never even see anybody pull up the decibel meter at a heat game :smh:

I don't know how many years its gonna take people to catch on but Heat fans are ALWAYS (fashionably)late to the game.

Great 3, ref!

Not enough cheers, crowd!

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom