[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[quote name="DubA169"][quote name="DarthSka"]So the Heat are up 10 and he does some things to put them up 18, and he's padding stats.

heat are down 22 and he does some things to cut it to 13, and he's passing stats.

*thumbs up* Got it. :lol:

its not that his team was up 10 and he wanted to help his team put the foot on the gas and make it a blowout instead of a 10 point game... because we all know a 10 point game is still a very winnable game for the other team.

and its not that he tried to do what he could to cut it from a 20 point game to a 10 point game.

Nope. Padding. :lol:[/quote]dude i'm only biased about one subject. lebron :lol:

wouldn't try logic, you just typing to yourself on this matter[/quote]Hey, you know what? *tips cap* I can dig it. :lol:

Last edited:
This is an amazing shooting display from the Spurs. I really wanna see how Neal & Green do the rest of the series

can we agree that blowout loses are meaningless? this won't carry over. just like game 2 wasn't going to. it's enjoyable, not meaningful

The Heat lost consecutive games twice in December, then again on Jan. 8 and Jan. 10. Starting with that 92-90 loss in Portland, the Heat are 11-0 after being beaten, and here are the margins of victory, in order: 29, 17, 20, 15, 19, 10, 37, 18, 11, 23 and now 19.

Among the reasons most people expected the Heat to bounce back in Game 2 is the oft-cited fact Miami has not lost back-to-back games since January 8 and 10. You've probably heard that.

But did you know the Spurs have not lost back-to-back games with Duncan, Parker and Ginobili in the lineup since December 12 and 13?

Im loving this game like the next heat hater, but the basketball fan in me wants to see close games. Welp on to cookie talk

Back
Top Bottom