[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There ain't nothing you can do if there making shots like this. Let's see if Gary niel can play like this in game 4

[quote name="HTTB"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="DubA169"]pad them stats playa :smokin
So the Heat are up 10 and he does some things to put them up 18, and he's padding stats.

heat are down 22 and he does some things to cut it to 13, and he's passing stats.

*thumbs up* Got it. :lol:

its not that his team was up 10 and he wanted to help his team put the foot on the gas and make it a blowout instead of a 10 point game... because we all know a 10 point game is still a very winnable game for the other team.

and its not that he tried to do what he could to cut it from a 20 point game to a 10 point game.

Nope. Padding. :lol:[/quote]Same arguments you used to have about A-Rod years ago.

Sports fans gon' sports fan.[/quote]Lies.

I never said Aroid was padding.

Juicing was an argument of mine.

Unclutch was another.

But not padding.

Another difference? I shut it when he performed on the biggest strange (WS win).

*checks NBA records*

Yep, Bron has a ring... and the talk is still there.

3 ways my argument was absolutely not the same. :D[/quote]I mean in defending A-Rod. Not that he was stat padding, bro.

Back
Top Bottom