[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
danny-green-dancing-201x300.jpg

:lol: it's not that easy when the entire team is packing the paint when you're in attack mode. I hate when people say stuff like this, as if its just that easy :rolleyes

He had tiago splitter back peddling and shot a 3 dude. Duncan wasn't in. The paint wasn't packed. It's not easy for a normal person. He isn't normal.

Last edited:
The irony of ray Allen walking past the camera after Danny Green splashed the whole front row...

LeBron should have stayed in Cleveland with Danny Green. They would have had like 8 championships.

All these baby calls against San Antonio smh

it's obvious that Miami is allowed to play more physically. You touch Miami, it's a foul. Miami has to commit a flagrant foul for it to be called as a common foul.
so what was that the spurs were doing in the first qtr..hell on that one loose bound play had enough fouls to throw a few techs and flagrants out there on the spurs on just that one single play...

I almost fell off my chair when they made that call.

It was a blatant 4, 5 steps travel and they called it out of bound on Spurs lol.

Yes, couple suspect calls so far besides that one as well..

Don Ramon said the fix was in..

Last edited:
:lol: it's not that easy when the entire team is packing the paint when you're in attack mode. I hate when people say stuff like this, as if its just that easy :rolleyes

He had tiago splitter back peddling and shot a 3 dude. Duncan wasn't in. The paint wasn't packed. It's not easy for a normal person. He isn't normal.

as soon as he dribbles TOWARDS the rim the defense crashes. they've done this all series :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom