~ NBA Feet ~ Team USA Summer ** Update - Page 14 **

fullj.getty-ng004_usab.jpg

^ If you've got as much scrilla as he does you can afford to buy a really perfect set of teeth!
R I P
O D B

BRISBANE
A U S T R A L I A

anyone know what kinda phone lebron has? that thing is hellla tiiight....i actually know some people that have his number

Kobe wearing Ecko... :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Those BB's aint bad...but it's the USA Ultimates I'm liking. I think I'll ID my Orca theme with that color blocking.

Anyone think cause it's a Nike team that the majority of fringe guys and players in general being Nike is calculated? 1 of the 5 adi guys will be there... :nerd:
nerd.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

Read somewhere that D'Antoni was Kobe's favorite player in the Italian league when he lived over there as a kid.
fullj.getty-ng001_usab.jpg

^ Yep...it's why he wore # 8
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

^beat me to it. But anybody know the reason behind 24?NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8[email protected]

this colorway is looking good.

fullj.getty-76097055ab019_usab.jpg

fullj.getty-ng001_usab.jpg

kobe - "i'm telling you mike, kupchak has done nothing, i gotta get out of there before i hit 30."

d'antoni - "i hear you kobe, but if you hang in there this season, next season you opt out, and we'll bring you to the valley, where i guarantee you won't have to even think about needing help or moves not being made to make the team better. the only thing you'll be thinking about is which fingers to put your 4th and 5th rings on."

wow! lebron now wearing navy toe soldier..hehe
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

damn, ya man kobe's hairline is fading away like mike.

and i thought the story was he wore #8 'cause he dominated at ABCD camp, where he wore #143 (added together that's 8)
glasses.gif

oh, and :lol:
laugh.gif
at paul pierce's hush puppies. that's the same pair i've been eyeing for a while. :wow:
eek.gif
they're just shoes..
..is it really that serious?​

^^haha yea he does looks like hes the guy that carries the bags for the players
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

haha i almost didnt even notice jkidd
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Let's hope we make the most of this Warrior's offseason!​

Back
Top Bottom