~ NBA Feet ~ Team USA Summer ** Update - Page 14 **

fullj.getty-76202797nd010_fiba.jpg

nvib1420823011024x768eu5.jpg

SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^^^^^^^^^What do those mini straps do around your knees? LeBron wore them this past season. Are they just smaller jumper's knee bands or whatever?
"You are what you are when no one is around, be a CHAMPION even when no one is watching."

sawlid pikz....especially thesevvvv

fullj.getty-76202794nb019_fiba.jpg

fullj.getty-76202797nd007_fiba.jpg

fullj.getty-76202797nb027_fiba.jpg

thankz for the pikz Windy City Jays....
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Carmelo got off Last Night
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Underground king effecting the masses
TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

Damn, I've been patiently waiting these to release ever since I saw the samples earlier this year. Haven't heard or seen anything about them until now! :wow:
eek.gif
fullj.getty-76202794nb008_fiba.jpg

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fullj.getty-76202794nb002_fiba.jpg

^doesnt Luol have an Adidas contract? They look like the Nike Zoom BB.NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8[email protected]

Hold on, what are these lowtops that everyones wearing?
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

Back
Top Bottom