** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

^ boy Nat you real don't know how to let an issue die dread! Always have to pick at something huh!? Jah boy! Your rather interesting thread (I must admit...sans the useless name calling and bashing) got locked so you're back round to nitpick at some other petty thing....Sigh...

Originally Posted by bundy9

^ boy Nat you real don't know how to let an issue die dread! Always have to pick at something huh!? Jah boy! Your rather interesting thread (I must admit...sans the useless name calling and bashing) got locked so you're back round to nitpick at some other petty thing....Sigh...
No, not nitpicking anything. Just pointing out that the world isn't shaped like a swoosh, as many think that it is.

No, not nitpicking anything. Just pointing out that the world isn't shaped like a swoosh, as many think that it is.

lol, i can't see his post. but this dude is funny and don't let him gt to you bundy..

just use that ignore button

lol, i can't see his post. but this dude is funny and don't let him gt to you bundy..

just use that ignore button

wesley johnsons and derick favours adidas PE's up there look HEAVY.

on the other hand, the UA Prototype BB are
pimp.gif

wesley johnsons and derick favours adidas PE's up there look HEAVY.

on the other hand, the UA Prototype BB are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Thanks man! I assume this would be the next trendestting knee support pads after the Bauertrain (the ones ME8, Stack, and Kobe were wearing).
Lol, it'll probably more popular for people with more serious knee problems. The Reaction brace looks kinda uncomfortable compared to the Genutrain which is just a sleeve, imo.

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Thanks man! I assume this would be the next trendestting knee support pads after the Bauertrain (the ones ME8, Stack, and Kobe were wearing).
Lol, it'll probably more popular for people with more serious knee problems. The Reaction brace looks kinda uncomfortable compared to the Genutrain which is just a sleeve, imo.

I think it's the Disciple Mids, although the sole is different from the Disciples featured on D ick's Sports website.

I think it's the Disciple Mids, although the sole is different from the Disciples featured on D ick's Sports website.

Under-Armour-Prototype-BB-Greivis-Vasquez-Player-Exclusive.jpg

Under-Armour-Prototype-BB-Greivis-Vasquez-Player-Exclusive-2.jpg
Greivis Vasquez of the Grizz, UA Prototype BB
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. DO IT UA!! If they release these i'd be all over them. Beautiful!!
smokin.gif

Fresh-Yeaa i agree. Blazers messed up big time and now look at them with Brandon Roys situation. They cant catch a break
tired.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Fresh-Yeaa i agree. Blazers messed up big time and now look at them with Brandon Roys situation. They cant catch a break
tired.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by offbad

does anyone know why tyson chandler prefers the soldier III so much?
i don't own a pair personally but i tried them on and they are very light and comfy and has a nice fit and feel to it
cosign..i have a 2 pairs and they are light and comfy for bball.
yah i've got a pair of the military ones but was just wondering why he was favoring this older model was all

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by offbad

does anyone know why tyson chandler prefers the soldier III so much?
i don't own a pair personally but i tried them on and they are very light and comfy and has a nice fit and feel to it
cosign..i have a 2 pairs and they are light and comfy for bball.
yah i've got a pair of the military ones but was just wondering why he was favoring this older model was all

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

tired.gif

ive always liked these UA's but man if they come out with a nice CW ill have to buy them. im a Nike dude but ill have to buy these to ball in, i bet they perform great on the court.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

tired.gif

ive always liked these UA's but man if they come out with a nice CW ill have to buy them. im a Nike dude but ill have to buy these to ball in, i bet they perform great on the court.

^ Word. They look very comfortable, i was hoping UA would release the other prototypes. Hopefully these release because i NEED them lol

^ Word. They look very comfortable, i was hoping UA would release the other prototypes. Hopefully these release because i NEED them lol

Back
Top Bottom