** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by bundy9

c4bcb5be2ed54c5d821b25079ab7b819.jpg
Can't make out what he switched too though....you guys sure this is UA? I was thinking maybe the Micro-G Lite, but this is visibly missing the logo on the toe....This is where your expertise comes in dummy
wink.gif

3c98419ca1f54cc5a8f792e8b2119e19.jpg

looks like an Under Armour logo on the tongue
nerd.gif

m77f1986b778b5c3f997cd4.jpg

m97da88071b865d7aaa4ce4.jpg

Arenas actually started that game wearing Penny's before switching to UA

photos11061005.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by bundy9

c4bcb5be2ed54c5d821b25079ab7b819.jpg
Can't make out what he switched too though....you guys sure this is UA? I was thinking maybe the Micro-G Lite, but this is visibly missing the logo on the toe....This is where your expertise comes in dummy
wink.gif

3c98419ca1f54cc5a8f792e8b2119e19.jpg

looks like an Under Armour logo on the tongue
nerd.gif

m77f1986b778b5c3f997cd4.jpg

m97da88071b865d7aaa4ce4.jpg

Arenas actually started that game wearing Penny's before switching to UA

photos11061005.jpg

Originally Posted by KenJi714

lol Iverson look like he got arrested . Smh dude in his 30s and still dress like a thug
so wear a jersey(assuming his own jersey) and sweatpants with a fitted is dressing like a thug?

Originally Posted by KenJi714

lol Iverson look like he got arrested . Smh dude in his 30s and still dress like a thug
so wear a jersey(assuming his own jersey) and sweatpants with a fitted is dressing like a thug?

The gap has been closed, Im more interested in the adidas shoes and under armor shoes than any of the Nike shoes. Also all the other brands are more durable than the hyperdunks/kobes but doesnt cost over $100.00. Nike STEP YOUR GAME UP. Alot of people are sleeping on adidas this year but if you have a chance try on the adidas infiltrate or rose adizero. Its crazy you can buy a $130 pair of shoes and nervous to play ball outside because shoes may fall apart............................just my two cents.

Thanks for all the pics!

The gap has been closed, Im more interested in the adidas shoes and under armor shoes than any of the Nike shoes. Also all the other brands are more durable than the hyperdunks/kobes but doesnt cost over $100.00. Nike STEP YOUR GAME UP. Alot of people are sleeping on adidas this year but if you have a chance try on the adidas infiltrate or rose adizero. Its crazy you can buy a $130 pair of shoes and nervous to play ball outside because shoes may fall apart............................just my two cents.

Thanks for all the pics!

Originally Posted by chubibong

Gil should've stick to those Penny's. I think they're kind of dope on the wizards uni
Yeah, they definitely looked good, but maybe it was a comfort problem.  I've only played in my retro Penny's once, and my feet were killing me afterwards.  

Originally Posted by chubibong

Gil should've stick to those Penny's. I think they're kind of dope on the wizards uni
Yeah, they definitely looked good, but maybe it was a comfort problem.  I've only played in my retro Penny's once, and my feet were killing me afterwards.  

Back
Top Bottom