** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Those IX's
smokin.gif

Good to see Gil playing again.

Nat Turner... I was watching the game with my homies, that dunk happen we all were like "damnnnnnnnnnn"

Nat Turner... I was watching the game with my homies, that dunk happen we all were like "damnnnnnnnnnn"

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Regarding dress code, i thought all teams had to be in unison in regards to color choices.. I'm seeing a lot more players wearing black shoes for home games when the entire team is wearing white. Has this changed too?
i believe that is sweat bands. all of them must be the same color, and socks too.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Regarding dress code, i thought all teams had to be in unison in regards to color choices.. I'm seeing a lot more players wearing black shoes for home games when the entire team is wearing white. Has this changed too?
i believe that is sweat bands. all of them must be the same color, and socks too.

someone in the gilbert thread said he started the game with Penny I's on. but after halftime he switched shoes...i THINK he's wearing Under Armours. Is he the newest member of the UA family??

someone in the gilbert thread said he started the game with Penny I's on. but after halftime he switched shoes...i THINK he's wearing Under Armours. Is he the newest member of the UA family??

Commentators noted that Tyreke has ditched his Hyperdunk 2010's due to their lack of ankle support.

Commentators noted that Tyreke has ditched his Hyperdunk 2010's due to their lack of ankle support.

Originally Posted by Mister916

lack of ankle support??!?! HD 2010s are beastly in ankle support imo

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Y'all bettah' get used to seein' this....

24z94qe.gif
BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sorry bout that, but I like the fact Gil is switching it up. Nike won't give him a contract tho....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Y'all bettah' get used to seein' this....

24z94qe.gif
BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sorry bout that, but I like the fact Gil is switching it up. Nike won't give him a contract tho....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

the upper is too flimsy to called it real ankle support imo.

Back
Top Bottom