** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Originally Posted by electricfeel11

66304_447181841654_81781281654_5573830_986071_n.jpg
Lol #12 is losing hair.
Thabo and Kristic though? Two dudes who are probably going to lose their starting spots soon to Harden and Aldrich...
Yeh , thats wot I 1st thought when i saw this . Where s Westbrook?  and the chair thrower doesnt deserve to be on a mag' s cover

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Originally Posted by electricfeel11

66304_447181841654_81781281654_5573830_986071_n.jpg
Lol #12 is losing hair.
Thabo and Kristic though? Two dudes who are probably going to lose their starting spots soon to Harden and Aldrich...
Yeh , thats wot I 1st thought when i saw this . Where s Westbrook?  and the chair thrower doesnt deserve to be on a mag' s cover

you big dummy wrote:

wizcavs_101007_11.jpg

whats the word on gilbert arena's sneaker contract? i really hope he signs with jordan brand or nike, i just have a feeling this will be the year gilbert finally redeem's himself from all the injuries and off court issues he has been dealing with. good buy hibachi agent 0, helo agent 9

you big dummy wrote:

wizcavs_101007_11.jpg

whats the word on gilbert arena's sneaker contract? i really hope he signs with jordan brand or nike, i just have a feeling this will be the year gilbert finally redeem's himself from all the injuries and off court issues he has been dealing with. good buy hibachi agent 0, helo agent 9

There was word a couple months ago that Bosh signed with a Chinese company called 361...So maybe they don't have a shoe ready for him yet and that is why...

There was word a couple months ago that Bosh signed with a Chinese company called 361...So maybe they don't have a shoe ready for him yet and that is why...

Originally Posted by arff23

Chris Bosh did what??? he's a ****** for doing that.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

No, he isn't. There are other brands besides Nike you know 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

No, he isn't. There are other brands besides Nike you know 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom