** NBA Feet - '09-'10 **

I like Tracy's Zoom Flight 95's. And is Marky Mark wearing Hyperizes?

dc4a10da3fead9aabe427b27b7b058dc-getty-90040975nb016_celtics_knicks_nb001_rockets_knicks.jpg

^lool likes it. Plus im feeling will ferell's fitted.
laugh.gif
Hibbert thought he had a open dunk
What are the chances that CB4 goes to Orlando for less money. That team would be
pimp.gif

ygin6.jpg
I have a question for yall! Should i stay with the hyperdunk that I played in last year or go withsomething else. This is what I had. The Hyperize hurt my feet. Any other ideas???

^ J chill! I love the logo on those hyperdunks. Very nice. I have honestly been disappointed in nike basketball this year. If I were you I would look at the BBseries. The BB1 is a beast and I hear nothing but good things about the BB3.

I love the BB1 but I'm not sure if they still have enough in stock for a whole season for me. I thought about that shoe though. It was definitely one ofthe best bball shoes I've ever played in.

JC,

Rock some BB3 PE's if you can. All serious ballers know and respect the BB line, and we aren't even being given the opportunity in the States topurchase the BB3.

Funny to hear the Hyperizes hurt your feet. They felt uncomfortable on mine just during a try-on in the store.

And can you rock J's, or is that something looked down on among pro ballers if you aren't formally on the Jordan Brand? I'm loving the Jordan16.5s for bball - great performance shoes.

Originally Posted by clkru

JC,

Rock some BB3 PE's if you can. All serious ballers know and respect the BB line, and we aren't even being given the opportunity in the States to purchase the BB3.

Funny to hear the Hyperizes hurt your feet. They felt uncomfortable on mine just during a try-on in the store.

And can you rock J's, or is that something looked down on among pro ballers if you aren't formally on the Jordan Brand? I'm loving the Jordan 16.5s for bball - great performance shoes.
yea i'd agree with clkru the BB3's are probably one of the best options now...andavailability here in Europe is alot better than the US...although I'm surprised for u Josh that that would be an issue anyway...The BB series for sure hasgained respectability with ballers and we've heard nothing but good things about them, so I'd second that option too...would be nice to see some sickPE's in those with your logo as well....saw those on nike basketball Europe site some time ago and I thought they were tight!
pimp.gif

I tried the BB3's and they weren't that comfortable. Well not for me at least. I don't wanna rock anybody's sig shoe because then I couldnt getmy logo on there. I might try those cradle rocks. Or maybe I'll go retro with something. I dunno

Thanks for the heads up on the BB3... I was thinking of having some shipped over from EU, but I'll hold off.

Cradle Rocks look cool, especially in Nash's away PE colorway. If you could get something like that in your teams colorway with your logo, that'dprobably look tight. Hear they perform well.

I'd also throw in the Hypermax's, Blue Chip 2's and maybe Skyposite's as well...The Sharkley's and Sharkalaid's have held their own onthe court now in the NBA so you could probably give those a try as well...but you can go retro as well as u mentioned

edit:
if going retro, why not try out the Nike Air 3 (formerly Garnett 3's)....I had them back in high school when I played and they didn't disappointeither...and considering they aren't a signature line anymore with Garnett with Adi, I'm sure you'd be able to "own" them...those wouldbe a good retro to break out also, once u could get the colourway to match ur uni's....

those is balla. you should rock the Jordan XV SEs like gtown had in 07, but in red and white, with red and white kente print. would be dope.

maybe something like a mix between these two...

axif6t.jpg

air-jordan-xv-se-hoyas-pe-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom