NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by CP1708

Where da trades at? 
grin.gif

This.
When do all the trades get announced?

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

"I just like the way I do my practice."

These interviews with foreign draftees have been gold.

laugh.gif
 yeah after D.Will it's been all down hill. 

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

"I just like the way I do my practice."

These interviews with foreign draftees have been gold.

laugh.gif
 yeah after D.Will it's been all down hill. 

I thought Kemba was going to join Rip, Ben Gordon and Charlie Villenueva in Detroit...you know, The Detroit Huskies. @!#+ you Detroit.

Where's that gif of Alonzo mourning with the *sigh* at the end of the Heat bench? Like, he's sitting there contemplating something, then gets this look of frustrated acceptance.

Anyways, I feel like that's how Walker and Knight feel right now every time they don't hear their name.
laugh.gif

Scratch that, Knight just got picked.

Still... Kemba Walker's out there like
ohwell.gif

JD214:
Glad for this dude, International players that's what's hot now days?

Dirk
pimp.gif

I was JUST thinking about Dirk and this draft. Let a German win the Finals MVP and everyone goes apeshhh for Euros.
laugh.gif

I thought Kemba was going to join Rip, Ben Gordon and Charlie Villenueva in Detroit...you know, The Detroit Huskies. @!#+ you Detroit.

Where's that gif of Alonzo mourning with the *sigh* at the end of the Heat bench? Like, he's sitting there contemplating something, then gets this look of frustrated acceptance.

Anyways, I feel like that's how Walker and Knight feel right now every time they don't hear their name.
laugh.gif

Scratch that, Knight just got picked.

Still... Kemba Walker's out there like
ohwell.gif

JD214:
Glad for this dude, International players that's what's hot now days?

Dirk
pimp.gif

I was JUST thinking about Dirk and this draft. Let a German win the Finals MVP and everyone goes apeshhh for Euros.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom