NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

I don't agree that Kemba doesn't like contact. He has a knack for finishing around the rim even.
Yeah, same here. Kemba seeks out contact from bigs when he goes to the lane eats the contact and still gets his shots up. I don't think he has an aversion to contact.

And yeah, I agree Kemba did seem to have some trouble w/ Liggins length, but the same thing happened @ times w/ Steph when he was in college. Yeah it bothered them @ times, but they still got their buckets. I don't think it will be a big detriment to Kemba on the next level

I don't understand the statement about "All of these dudes over kemba's jock were the ones saying he had no jumper before the season probably" . Prior to the season, if anyone said that Kemba had no Jumper they would be 100% correct. Kemba's jumpshot is lightyears away from where it used to be. Dude put in major work. You can't sag off of Kemba simply to deny the drive anymore.

Is it just me, or does Kemba have the sloppiest 'tight' handle in a while? I mean he has the ball on a string but that +*!% looks way sloppy sometimes. Like a drunken dribbler.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

I don't agree that Kemba doesn't like contact. He has a knack for finishing around the rim even.
Yeah, same here. Kemba seeks out contact from bigs when he goes to the lane eats the contact and still gets his shots up. I don't think he has an aversion to contact.

And yeah, I agree Kemba did seem to have some trouble w/ Liggins length, but the same thing happened @ times w/ Steph when he was in college. Yeah it bothered them @ times, but they still got their buckets. I don't think it will be a big detriment to Kemba on the next level

I don't understand the statement about "All of these dudes over kemba's jock were the ones saying he had no jumper before the season probably" . Prior to the season, if anyone said that Kemba had no Jumper they would be 100% correct. Kemba's jumpshot is lightyears away from where it used to be. Dude put in major work. You can't sag off of Kemba simply to deny the drive anymore.

Is it just me, or does Kemba have the sloppiest 'tight' handle in a while? I mean he has the ball on a string but that +*!% looks way sloppy sometimes. Like a drunken dribbler.

Originally Posted by JND1

Thompson from Texas entering?
nerd.gif

Jordan can go tho i dont care 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Nah man I seen dude light up MS and UK in the preseason Maui Invitational and I knew he was NBA bound for sure... I ain't gonna say I was up on dude skills before this season but after watching him in that preseason tournament, I knew he was gonna be GOOD.

I was in Vegas watching those games cause I put money on MSU and after Walker lit them up, I put even more on UCONN against UK to win my money back and then some. Ever since then I been a Kemba Walker fan straight up. Dude could do no wrong IMO. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Again, shutup.  Preseason tournament?  That was the regular season, hoss.

You sound like a jumpoff right now.
How you gonna try to call me a jumpoff for what I posted... Look at your AVY.
indifferent.gif
I bet you still mad cuz Arizona took your cookies huh?

I ain't messin with trolls like you... Chill with that.

EDIT:

Reported for trollin twice on the same page... Come at me bro.
I'm actually pretty excited because my alma mater won the National Championship.  You know, the squad I've been following closely, especially Kemba for his entire career.  I didn't start paying attention to him during a "preseason" tournament
laugh.gif

And did you really just say "Come at me bro"?  This a %%*$%+@ message board not the Seaside Heights board walk
laugh.gif
  Dude is over there fist pumpin' and beatin' the beat up cause I got a warning.  This interwebz stuff is really that important to you huh?

Alot of ya'll are caught up in the run Kemba had to end the season.  Kemba wouldn't be able to run 75% of the squads in the league right now.  The dynamics of a team in the NBA is completely different than a UConn squad so expecting him to be the exact same player he was is down right foolish.

Nah man I seen dude light up MS and UK in the preseason Maui Invitational and I knew he was NBA bound for sure... I ain't gonna say I was up on dude skills before this season but after watching him in that preseason tournament, I knew he was gonna be GOOD.

I was in Vegas watching those games cause I put money on MSU and after Walker lit them up, I put even more on UCONN against UK to win my money back and then some. Ever since then I been a Kemba Walker fan straight up. Dude could do no wrong IMO. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Again, shutup.  Preseason tournament?  That was the regular season, hoss.

You sound like a jumpoff right now.
How you gonna try to call me a jumpoff for what I posted... Look at your AVY.
indifferent.gif
I bet you still mad cuz Arizona took your cookies huh?

I ain't messin with trolls like you... Chill with that.

EDIT:

Reported for trollin twice on the same page... Come at me bro.
I'm actually pretty excited because my alma mater won the National Championship.  You know, the squad I've been following closely, especially Kemba for his entire career.  I didn't start paying attention to him during a "preseason" tournament
laugh.gif

And did you really just say "Come at me bro"?  This a %%*$%+@ message board not the Seaside Heights board walk
laugh.gif
  Dude is over there fist pumpin' and beatin' the beat up cause I got a warning.  This interwebz stuff is really that important to you huh?

Alot of ya'll are caught up in the run Kemba had to end the season.  Kemba wouldn't be able to run 75% of the squads in the league right now.  The dynamics of a team in the NBA is completely different than a UConn squad so expecting him to be the exact same player he was is down right foolish.

laugh.gif
I know what you mean.. Like he can get wherever he's trying to go but sometimes that ###+ just isn't crisp.

laugh.gif
I know what you mean.. Like he can get wherever he's trying to go but sometimes that ###+ just isn't crisp.

Thank you.

Starting over Dfish, Mo will??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thank you.

Starting over Dfish, Mo will??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i like kemba a lot and can see him being great on the knicks... but with that being said and just being realistic i see him being a ben gordon type player and nothing better than that... and lets not act like ben wasn't doing his thing in chicago because he was...now if hes better than ben more power to him and i don't doubt it... im not sleeping on kembas skills but im just being realistic

i like kemba a lot and can see him being great on the knicks... but with that being said and just being realistic i see him being a ben gordon type player and nothing better than that... and lets not act like ben wasn't doing his thing in chicago because he was...now if hes better than ben more power to him and i don't doubt it... im not sleeping on kembas skills but im just being realistic

Kemba won't be great, but dude's capable of playing his role well enough in the NBA to start on a few teams. I could see him eventually doing well with the Lakers.

Kemba won't be great, but dude's capable of playing his role well enough in the NBA to start on a few teams. I could see him eventually doing well with the Lakers.

does anyone know WHERE the draft will take place? i've heard the LA rumor, but wiki is saying Jersey. Is Jersey official now?

does anyone know WHERE the draft will take place? i've heard the LA rumor, but wiki is saying Jersey. Is Jersey official now?

Yeah I just got though watching the Nike Hoop Summit scrimmage tapes, Bismack.
sick.gif

He pins a ball with two hands against the back board like twice out of nowhere I audibly yelped when I saw it, was player harder than everybody else on the court. I will say though that when Kyle Wiljter faced him up with space he abused him, I took him a couple plays to realize he couldn't sluff of Kyle.

Even though it's not this draft, Kyle looks really impressive, he is like the anti athlete but he just so skilled. He will produce on the college level.
pimp.gif

Also Kevin Pangos justified his being there over Myck, Kevin is the perfect type of point guard for this team.

Yeah I just got though watching the Nike Hoop Summit scrimmage tapes, Bismack.
sick.gif

He pins a ball with two hands against the back board like twice out of nowhere I audibly yelped when I saw it, was player harder than everybody else on the court. I will say though that when Kyle Wiljter faced him up with space he abused him, I took him a couple plays to realize he couldn't sluff of Kyle.

Even though it's not this draft, Kyle looks really impressive, he is like the anti athlete but he just so skilled. He will produce on the college level.
pimp.gif

Also Kevin Pangos justified his being there over Myck, Kevin is the perfect type of point guard for this team.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Bismack_Biyombo_display_image.jpg

Y'all following the World Hoop Summit coverage apparently Bismack Biyombo is dominating in the scrimmages he's about to turn 18. 6-8 with a 7-7 wingspan, 250 pounds at sub 5% body fat. Straight Ibaka clone @@* kind of 17 year old is this?
eek.gif
From all the reports the last few days and tweets from tonight's game, it sounds like this guy is making himself a ton of money.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Bismack_Biyombo_display_image.jpg

Y'all following the World Hoop Summit coverage apparently Bismack Biyombo is dominating in the scrimmages he's about to turn 18. 6-8 with a 7-7 wingspan, 250 pounds at sub 5% body fat. Straight Ibaka clone @@* kind of 17 year old is this?
eek.gif
From all the reports the last few days and tweets from tonight's game, it sounds like this guy is making himself a ton of money.

Back
Top Bottom