NBA Casual Wear Thread

Here's a few I found. (credit TerezOwens.com)
View media item 1245286

Kobe

View media item 1245294

Ty Lawson

View media item 1245295

Wade & Mo'ne Davis

View media item 1245296

Mike Conley

View media item 1245297

Landry Fields & James Johnson

View media item 1245299

John Wall

View media item 1245300

Boozer & Jordan Clarkson

View media item 1245301

Matt Barnes

Dudes setting invisble screens. Dat insecurity pose. Lawson looking like the Game. lol

:rofl:

View media item 1246449
I tried to rock the one leg up style one time in my life...my Dad saw me come out of my room and gave me that, "you ain't goin a damn place with me looking like that" face

Thank god for good parents...

Kobe's suit fits like a $200 Marshall's one...
mean.gif

Before we get the thread up and running again you mother****ing idiots need to learn how to spoiler pics in your replies.

3 people reposting the same series of pictures, as done on this page, is incredibly annoying.

What does it mean to have your left hand clasped over your right?
nerd.gif

On a serious-ish note, are there any poses for guys that don't look forced/awkward?
I do it because you look less awkward compared to when your arms hang loose.

And your right any "pose' a man does for pictures looks weird as ****, hence my hate for pictures. peace sign or whatever is corny to me. 

The only pose good enough is sitting in the cut smoking or drinking on some relax ****, a la Al Pacino in The Godfather. 

Seems like there are only 3 official poses of the NBA

1. Setting a pick.

2. Chunk the deuce.

3. Middle-finger to the camera.

What does it mean to have your left hand clasped over your right? :nerd:

On a serious-ish note, are there any poses for guys that don't look forced/awkward?
I do it because you look less awkward compared to when your arms hang loose.

And your right any "pose' a man does for pictures looks weird as ****, hence my hate for pictures. peace sign or whatever is corny to me. 

The only pose good enough is sitting in the cut smoking or drinking on some relax ****, a la Al Pacino in The Godfather. 
F you dude hating on the peace sign been doing that since I was giving dudes that work with. Ken in street fighter 2 lol

Before we get the thread up and running again you mother****ing idiots need to learn how to spoiler pics in your replies.

3 people reposting the same series of pictures, as done on this page, is incredibly annoying.

cool the jets bro... but I agree.

Back
Top Bottom