Son I saw that fat joint you bagged after the Aggie-Eagle classic in '07
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. She looked like Guerilla Black
mean.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
A 3 in the face but a 8 in the ***...she even looked better by the end of @Mr Marcus  glass. 

Ugly NTers pulling dimes across the board.  Got it.

:smh: Is Paul George's father in his life? If so...he needs to whup his a** for posting that foolishness and his overall lack of style...

Last edited:
Lol! [emoji]128557[/emoji] man yall crazy! Who put that dog in the corner of the pic with his balls out tho!! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol:
Omg I'm over here in tears Deuce really just put ol boy in check haha. Told him to go sit in a corner :lol:[/quote

:stoneface:

You said a whole lot of nothing and you seem very defensive on the matter at hand.  I'm guessing you yourself are dating a chick with a flat *** or you yourself are a chick with a flat ***.  One or the other, and if that's the case you certainly don't have a place here on NT as far as I'm concerned.  We don't need that around these parts. 

:rofl:

DEAD.

No!!!!! Please tell me that stupid hat Pharell wears is photoshopped on bron!? This hat does not need anymore fuel, smh!

Let a regular cat wear this hat for as long as Pharell did n it wld hv absolutely no buzz. Ole smokey the bear lookin...

Back
Top Bottom