NBA Casual Wear Thread

NT never change.

Dudes making threads and having problems talking to girls but calling Olivia average and do not what.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
Actually, it's not that hard to figure out. Obviously, it's a defense mechanism. Like you know you can't get a girl, so you reassure yourself that she was wack anyway. I'm guilty of this myself. 

NT never change.

Dudes making threads and having problems talking to girls but calling Olivia average and do not what.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
Actually, it's not that hard to figure out. Obviously, it's a defense mechanism. Like you know you can't get a girl, so you reassure yourself that she was wack anyway. I'm guilty of this myself. 
nah, i just try to look at it translated to our gender

no hom, but would olivia be a handsome guy? or just an avg white guy? (or maybe thats a bad question seeing as brad miller is considered handsome)

nah, i just try to look at it translated to our gender

no hom, but would olivia be a handsome guy? or just an avg white guy? (or maybe thats a bad question seeing as brad miller is considered handsome)
Huh?

Read what you typed.

Anthony Davis
View media item 803705Blake Griffin
View media item 803706Chris Bosh
View media item 803707LeBron James
View media item 803708Dwyane Wade
View media item 803724Carmelo Anthony
View media item 803718LaMarcus Aldridge
View media item 803803Kyrie Irving & Dion Waiters
View media item 803709DeMar DeRozan
View media item 803710Dirk Nowitzki
View media item 803711Paul George
View media item 803722Stephen Curry
View media item 803723Harrison Barnes
View media item 803800Joe Johnson
View media item 8037152014 nba all-star game player portraits photos style fashion swag clothing wardrobe, hoodies jogging pants

Kevin Durant
View media item 803717James Harden
View media item 803713Terrence Jones
View media item 803804Dwight Howard
View media item 803806Paul Millsap
View media item 803719Joakim Noah
View media item 803720Kelly Olynyk
View media item 803721Jared Sullinger
View media item 803714Michael Carter-Williams
View media item 803798Kevin Love
View media item 803799John Wall
View media item 803802Bradley Beal
View media item 803801Jonas Valanciunas
View media item 803716Giannis Antetokoumpo
View media item 8037122014 nba all-star game player portraits photos style fashion swag clothing wardrobe hoody jogging pants suit

KD will never look normal with casual clothes simply because he's too lanky

FALSE! I used to be just as lanky and I'm only 3 inches shorter. Theirs clothes out there and with his money he can easily afford them. Polo, Calvin Klein, and even gucci have made larger sizes for years. Other high end designers have started make big sizes also.

Russ Westbrook and his stylist got him thinkin' his basura fits are killin' the game

Last edited:
John Wall is about to take Steve Nashs place as the most stylish plain dressing guy in the league.

View media item 804648It’s me! Li’l Penny! You don’t know my repertoire? You’re not familiar with my work? I’m a living legend. I’m your favorite player’s favorite player. I’m a baller, a lover, a poet. Any questions? #lilpenny

View media item 804649I had it all. The cars, the fame, the mansion on top of another mansion. Then I got that itchy feeling. The league was pretty as a picture. But something was missing. #lilpenny

View media item 804650What was missing? Me! The best players in the world are gonna be at All-Star Weekend! LeBron. KD. PG. Kyrie. Anthony Davis. James Harden. And yours truly. I don't need no invitation. I started the party. #lilpenny

View media item 804652@kingjames laid it down. @antdavis_23 put a little sauce on it. And who knows where it goes from here! It’s the Dunk Contest before the Dunk Contest. It’s the appetizer before the main course! It’s a dance craze sweeping the nation! It’s the only way to fly! I can’t believe what I’m seeing!!! #lilpenny

View media item 804653New Orleans, I'm here! Galaxy, here I come! Anyone know where I can get a run in? Do alligator rides charge extra for celebrities? This town is unreal! This weekend is gonna be unreal! Where's my streetcar? #lilpenny

View media item 804655The 2014 NOLA Gumbo League Collection: Now this is how you lay it down. #lilpenny

View media item 804657Been schooling these Rising Stars on what I woulda done last night. #lilpenny

Back
Top Bottom