NBA Casual Wear Thread

No one said he have to rock a suit exclusively wherever he go. He can still wear clothes that look mature for his age and be comfortable at a basketball game. A nice t shirt and dark jean and that's all he need. But for a 40 years old something like him to dress like a 20 years old college kid is wack to me. I don't care how much money he have. At some point in life you just have to grow up and dress according to your age. Snap back  for a 40 years old? Come on man

What the hell is this? View media item 786356

Someone tell Jayz he's about to be 50 soon.

can you give examples of who he suppose to copy and dress like?

Last edited:
Jeremy Lamb with the bamma fit of the month

Canadian Tuxedo

Denim x Denim x Denim x Denim :pimp:

KD looks a good 2 inches taller than Serge

hubie-brown-NBA-Basketball-Coach.jpg

"He's 7'1"

I like some of Jay's outfits so I can't complain. He might be old, but he gets a pass, because dude's career is amazing and he still is relevant at an age in which most artists fall of the face of the earth. A lot (notice I didn't say most) of the Nets fanbase exists because of him. Let's also not forget he's a rapper, and the photo was snapped of him at a basketball game. Context.

Last edited:

I will say, beckham fits even with a white T are always fresh.

Honestly, thats because he's handsome.. white tee jeans and sneakers are basic every day causal where.

Ofcourse. Anything he wears will always get q bump because hes an elite aesthetic
wow 
....i mean am i wrong?
idk, im not even on a homophobic trip

dude is handsome, but "elite aesthetic" is kinda od brah
it's just bad use of language

"hes an elite aesthetic" - huh?

I will say, beckham fits even with a white T are always fresh.

Honestly, thats because he's handsome.. white tee jeans and sneakers are basic every day causal where.

Ofcourse. Anything he wears will always get q bump because hes an elite aesthetic
wow 

....i mean am i wrong?
idk, im not even on a homophobic trip

dude is handsome, but "elite aesthetic" is kinda od brah

it's just bad use of language

"hes an elite aesthetic" - huh?

Dont see the prob bruh. Hes just that, the elite of ELITE.

Matt Barnes looks fly in that burgundy blazer n loafers [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

CP is a fool for those pants tho, smh

Back
Top Bottom