NBA Casual Wear Thread

No I'm just allergic to corn and, by extension, cornballs.

If you watch a lot of Heat games, you just know something is off with him
i concurr

600_rfs_fizdale_100305.jpg

555275Smith,%20Valderrama,%20%26%20Fizdale1.jpg

Tina-Powers-David-Fizdale-Natasha-Sen-1024x681.jpg

This Miami Heat assistant Fizdale or whatever the **** he's named looks like such a cornball. 

I sorta agree. There was a period of time when he was sitting on the bench wearing bow-ties with his outfits in that ironic fashion. I don't know how old he is, but it just made it look like he was an older guy trying to fit in with the younger guys (the players) fashions.

I sorta agree. There was a period of time when he was sitting on the bench wearing bow-ties with his outfits in that ironic fashion. I don't know how old he is, but it just made it look like he was an older guy trying to fit in with the younger guys (the players) fashions.
damn yall dudes just hate for no reason

damn yall dudes just hate for no reason
This is a sneaker/fashion message board. We have every right to be critical of the fashion choices of people in the public sphere. See Celebrities Rocking Heat thread

I will admit he does look like a corn lmao. Just has the cornball look. Like that one dude you know that goes out but gets curved by every chick...but money saved him.

I aint eemm mad

What is he to you? Losers sucking some random dude's **** that they don't even know. :rofl:

Losers hating on some dude they don't know ... Works both ways bud . But really why is your hate so heavy in your heart for this dude ? He has probably accomplished more in his life than you will

Huge hova fav but it's kinda sad that a 26 year old dresses how he should and vice eras

Huge hova fav but it's kinda sad that a 26 year old dresses how he should and vice eras

You sound silly as hell :lol:

Son is worth 500 million, he can wear whatever he wants. How you telling a grown man what he "should" wear? Marinate on that for a second and look at yourself in the mirror

Ain't nothing more grown about wearing a suit. You can go to any major city in the country and find crab ****** in nice suits everyday but you the type to applaud them.

You sound silly as hell :lol:

Son is worth 500 million, he can wear whatever he wants. How you telling a grown man what he "should" wear? Marinate on that for a second and look at yourself in the mirror

Ain't nothing more grown about wearing a suit. You can go to any major city in the country and find crab ****** in nice suits everyday but you the type to applaud them.
Ohhhhhh jimmies are rustled. But look at u ... Calling a 44 year old mega millionaire "son" so clearly you don't have an issue. But how I was raised.... Successful men around that ageare supposed to dress the part... Look at yourself in the mirror. U prob like jogger pants,yeezys and leather pants

Ohhhhhh jimmies are rustled. But look at u ... Calling a 44 year old mega millionaire "son" so clearly you don't have an issue. But how I was raised.... Successful men around that ageare supposed to dress the part... Look at yourself in the mirror. U prob like jogger pants,yeezys and leather pants
I agree. At certain point of life you just gotta look into the mirror and realize damn i'm a grown azzz man. What am i doing wearing snap back and these sneakers? Jay Z is 44 years old. Dude need to stop dressing like 20 years old something kid.

Back
Top Bottom